What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
MSNBC says Mitt's positive ads in FL were less than 1% of his ad buys. His PAC has spent 30+ million on negative Newt ads since Iowa.:yoinks:

SacredBreh

Decided one thing for sure today......

Decided one thing for sure today......

We must protect the freedom of the INTERNET at all costs! Not just for the support of "Our Cause" but because it is truly the last bastion of our ability to exchange and support all the causes we hold dear.

The INTERNET and sites like this are the only real avenues of "Truth" and exchange of ideas openly, that we have left.

No matter your positions on all fronts, please, resist regulation of the INTERNET at all costs!

Peace

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
he gave a decent speech, but he style will never gain traction.

He needs to say things like, "Repeal the Patriot Act, its the most unpatriotic legislation ever devised, and terrorism is already a crime".

"American will be safer if we stop trying to police the world, and focus on our own national defense."

If Ron had Newts 'verbal eloquence', the rest of the GOP would be trailing him.

This is why we're all f'd, since 'verbal eloquence' is more important to getting votes than the issues these politicans stand for. If people could just get beyond RP's appearance, and listen to what he's saying, he would slay all takers.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
We must protect the freedom of the INTERNET at all costs! Not just for the support of "Our Cause" but because it is truly the last bastion of our ability to exchange and support all the causes we hold dear.

The INTERNET and sites like this are this are the only real avenues of "Truth" and exchange of ideas openly that we have left.

No matter your positions on all fronts, please, resist regulation of the INTERNET at all costs!

Peace

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SacredBreh again.

This is why we're all f'd, since 'verbal eloquence' is more important to getting votes than the issues these politicans stand for. If people could just get beyond RP's appearance, and listen to what he's saying, he would slay all takers.

well said :tiphat:

itisme

Veteran
FEMA CAMP Near you, FULLY GUARDED BUT NO PRISONERS!
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_FEMA02.htm

Oakdale Ca 90 miles East of San Francisco on HWY 120. Holds a minimum of 15,000 people. REX 84 program, Emergence Custodial Facility.

Vandenberg AFB Located midway between San Louis Obispo, and Santa Barbara. The base is on Hwy 1 and close to Hwy 101. REX 84 program, Emergency Custodial Facility.

Ft. Irwin Irwin is a remote Mtn region south of Death Valley, National Monument. This base is designated as inactive however, there is a concentration camp located at this facility about 30 miles from Interstate 15 in Barstow.

Inyo County Manzana. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention center.

Modoc County Tulelake. Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention facility.

Sacramento Army Depot No specific data at this time.

Ron Paul wants to PROTECT PROPERTY RIGHTS! Because he sees what AGENDA 21 will do. Fight this at your local level or ready for the CONCENTRATION CAMP above if you refuse to take the swine flu virus. This has been successfully defeated by some informed individuals but they will fight you all the way. They will apple the DELPHI TECHNIQUE at every level of GOV'T! That means normally running the event and implants in the crowd at Vision Meetings.

Just another reason RON PAUL 2012 is our only chance for legal weed and any chance of following The Constitution!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Romney takes two steps forward, and then three steps back.

romneyglitterhair3_20120201134051_640_480.JPG

I guess the Secret Service cant protect you from a 'Glitter Bomb'!

Cojito

Ron Paul outlines immigration policy far outside the Republican mainstream.

Paul blasted politicians who blame immigrants for causing the country's economic problems. He compared the situation to Nazi Germany's targeting of Jews in the 1930s.

"When things go badly, individuals look for scapegoats," Paul said. "Hispanics, the immigrants who have come in, are being used as scapegoats."

:good:

itisme

Veteran
"They're always pandered to by the left and ignored by the right," Cortes said of Hispanic voters. "They're very motivated by the wanting of freedom back and a sound economy."

Good post bro. Thanks for stepping up with that.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Mitt Romney said 'Im not worried about poor... they have a safety net'.

My problem is i think Ron Paul has the same stance (RP might want to remove the net).

Personally, i dont thing ANYTHING has ever been happy to be caught in a net.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
AGENDA 21 ANYBODY HEARD OF IT??
AKA Bill 13575, which adds up to??? NO PROPERTY RIGHTS and the number 21 EX.b
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEzbQotyu9k&feature=share BEST PERSON TO RESEARCH HOW TO FIGHT AGENDA 21!!!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ida...r-epa-say-they-cant-build-home-their-own-land

RESEARCH AGENDA 21 / BILL 13575 I am begging you to! CODE for AGENDA 21 are the terms SMART GROWTH, SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, HIGH INTENSITY URBAN DEVELOPMENTS.....This lady stumbled into the "snake den" as she describes it...She is a Forensic Property Law Researcher for LEGAL MATTERS and discovered that people can no longer develop their own land and only a few "connected, HOW U TELL ME" people are allowed any contracts in her area on ONE BAY CALIFORNIA!!! I think it was.....

http://www.santarosaneighborhoodcoalition.com/video-and-smear.html

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

G. H. Bush created the North American Union (NAM) Ignores borders of Mexico, US, and Canada! Research it. The have EU, NAM,

http://www.iclei.org/index.php?id=global-contact-us

Find out which local officials are pushing AGENDA 21 and realize that your property rights are a major part of your freedom in the US. Ron Paul is preaching about give us stronger property rights, not less!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTYgmM53rCc&feature=fvst

just wanted to get these all together in a place i can easily remember and access. thanks! have been looking at these recently and feel pretty much the way you do.

I must encourage everyone to research this before it becomes lost in the day to day.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFaviIoy4rg
Occupy Oakland January 28, 2012 - Police Brutality
My camera was continuously rolling, I missed some things but got a lot. I edited it down to try and show all that is necessary to see. The action to take the Henry J Kaiser building started peaceful. The police diverted our route but the march continued toward the building. A fence was torn down in an attempt to take the building and the police fired tear gas. I did not leave out parts where protesters threw things (including the tear gas canisters that were fired upon them). The point was that the police responded with violence to the destruction of a fence. The protesters naturally reacted to this. Since the ability to take the building was stopped by the police, the march moved on (there was chatter of taking other buildings or approaching the building from the other side. I am not clear as to what the plan was). The police stopped the march in its tracks. I was filming the two sides in between them and had the first flash bang grenade shot at me which can be seen exploding at my feet in the video. It put me into a state of shock basically and I was pretty jumpy filming the rest (not to mention all of the tear gas I was breathing). The police responded with violence first in this standoff again. Rubber bullets, tear gas, smoke bombs and flash bang grenades were shot, the protesters retreated. Then the protesters approached again and the process basically repeated itself. During the second approach a young woman was being protected by the crowd and more flash bang grenades were shot at the protesters. From there, the march moved (maybe more accurately forced by the police. I missed another standoff involving clubbing with batons and more tear gas) to Oscar Grant Plaza. A lot more happened at night but since I was not there, you can consult other sources to get the rest of the story.

we are getting scary close to civil war. protesters are using masks and shields now. Trying to take over government buildings multiple times in one day. Forced adaption to police violence. The people of Oakland are fucking resilient when they are angry. As the police step up their actions so will the protesters. Eventually these cops are gonna kill someone, probably a black kid, or a gay kid, or a gay black kid. why? Because that is who the pigs aim for first........ and then the shit will hit the fan. Will bacon will be served?

bentom187

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]uQ2g3BYL18Q#![/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]_OV8RSgCr2g[/YOUTUBEIF]

im gonna try to donate some of my fiat credit for this one.

the govt now wants to regulate sugar like alcahol and tobacco and the news guy cuts a "beluchi line" of sugar on air.

[YOUTUBEIF]bnnDKCsMMBA[/YOUTUBEIF]

bentom187

Veteran
just wanted to get these all together in a place i can easily remember and access. thanks! have been looking at these recently and feel pretty much the way you do.

I must encourage everyone to research this before it becomes lost in the day to day.

theres a new online mini-series thats gonna come out,its about agenda 21.

[YOUTUBEIF]TO9RxYQDAmg[/YOUTUBEIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.