What's new

romulan from federation seeds

bluebublelove

anyone grown this out? I got a chance to smoke some with a buddy and we both passed out....I'm not sure it was grown from federations seed stock or a clone from out in the bay area....am I mistaken or is romulan usually found in clone form? if so how do federations seeds match up?

thanks, blue.

Last edited:
G

hows the yield?

the yield is low ... very low ... pretty clear to me that this plant hybrid was bred for extreme speed and quality of smoke ... she can be a bushy leafy plant ... if you want a decent yield in this case grow her out & train to one main leader & flower her out at 6 inches in height ... keep her small .. the side branches were alsmost useless so prune them away ... the smoke has haze in it & taste fantastic ... it really sticks to your tounge if you know what i mean

~peace~nexus~

G

i thought that in the breeders description they claimed vegged for 1 week yields 1 oz per plant? marketing

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I'm growing them out now...18"to 24" in veg...
I will have more time to post over the next couple of days....

Take care................................CC

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I grew an accidental cross. It was from a bag of Romulan, and the father was suppose to be a 'Magic Carpet Ride'

Day 21

Day 62 (harvest date)

the original bud was decent, for seeded bud, and the grower kinda sucked, but these MCRxRomulan was the shit.
I wish i had saved a clone.

clearcutter

The Federation version is a backcross not a s1 i believe.

Here is the description from the OG strain guide.
Breeder's Description - 'Romulan'

Mostly indica. The one and only true Romulan. Now on its 7th Generation backcross, this BC original has increased in size and vigor. 99% Indica, she grows a jade green with a peppery smell and very strong pungent flavor. Vegged for 1 week in sea of green she'll yield 1 oz per plant. As seen in the July/Aug 98 issue of Cannabis Culture.
Height 6 feet.
Flowering time 8 weeks.
Yield 9+ oz.
Harvest outdoor Oct 15

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
They used a white rhino and backcrossed....

Original was clone only.......

bluebublelove

so basically the federation version of romulan is a backcrossed white widow? was romulan a select cut of ww originally?

Guest423

Veteran
federation got the female clone only romulan in 96, they then crossed it with a male white rhino and backcrossed over n over to have a 97% romulan in seed form.

mtnjohn

Veteran
it'll dent your forehead in.....so they say.

i have never smoked it

i was gifted some rom x chemo beans, i grew out 2 but they were males
i would buy the beans if i were you
mj

Latest posts

Latest posts