What's new

Magus square

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
You're welcome IF and thanks for your interest in!

My next restock will be with the Powered Thai F3 for next Spring, and i'm currently starting a Madagascar selection repro, fingers cross!

Malagasy tiny seeds from big South, Betroka areas
IMGP4145.JPG
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Levitationofme

Current vibration of my MazSwaz repro F3 project, here's a story by @FirstLight who had grown my F2 in 2019, good vibes thank you!

View attachment 18830590
Indeed I am Firstlight in another forum,
Looking back, everything I wrote is on point.

Hot Tuna and I go way back.
Sold their road manager everything they needed for the first show I saw in '80 at U Mass.
Jorma played until 3am. Such incredible memories.

Huge dose of LSD, Big ball of Red Hash, Whippets were flying
WOW! the times of our young lives.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Cheers bro nice to see you here!

Couple pics of MazSwaz
Capte.PNG

apture.PNG

With your words thank you @Levitationofme :bongsmi:
It’s just 11:30 pm here. Just got home from a Hot Tuna concert.
Mazswaz was on the menu. The biggest nicest cola rolled into a spliff of proper proportions.
I had a feeling, very close to the oncoming of a LSD type experience. For a good 1/2 hour then settled into a great high. Too bad they didn’t start playing quicker.

That is some real deal brain candy for spacing out at the beach.
That was some incredible smoke!

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Demat Numide trugarez for the show poto! :biggrin:

Vigilance with Swaz and the current rainy period, very sensible to mold!! The JLB should be more resistant but i don't think she will survive for a long time, end of November would be great enough for your oceanic 44°N! So 14/15 weeks possibility, an early smoke but not bad ^^

Fruity Lambsbread pheno or classic spicy carroty?

Last edited:

acespicoli

1699977571813.png

☮️ 🕊️ :love: 🙏 @Roms
Wishing you and atao much peace love and prosperity this and the coming year brother roms :huggg:

Always loved this

Your mind is a garden Your thoughts are the seeds You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds

:plant grow: :flowers2: looking forward to seeing more of your flowers here :love:
just wanted to say hi, and send my most positive and >>>Best>ibes <3

Attachments

• 1699977592095.png
    1699977592095.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

taracula

Interesting aromas already on these pakikush Mr Roms, at this early stage (4 weeks) reminds me one of my all time favorite (Dubis masterclass Kali china).
I'll update here soon with the rest of yours impressive arsenal im growing (Red rail and swazi).

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hmm yes i think that Yunnan heirloom came from Hindu Kush and maybe mixed from both sides Paki and Afghani? Also very similar with Mazari where an old Chinese community is present there since antiquity.

taracula

Hmm yes i think that Yunnan heirloom came from Hindu Kush and maybe mixed from both sides Paki and Afghani? Also very similar with Mazari where an old Chinese community is present there since antiquity.
Super excited with the terps so far 😍, early frost in this plant with the most intense aromas. Day 27

Attachments

• 20231118_160712.jpg
    20231118_160712.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20231118_160729.jpg
    20231118_160729.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 23

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Nice early frost indeed, i can smell its kush from here thx ^^ by hoping stable one because that's Pakik little weakness with few recessive intersex from landrace Yarkhun!

Latest posts

Latest posts