What's new

Magus square

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Current vibration of my MazSwaz repro F3 project, here's a story by @FirstLight who had grown my F2 in 2019, good vibes thank you!

A few months ago I went to go see Hot Tuna. One of my favorite live bands to see.
I had grown some Swazi cross "Mazswaz" and it was not that smooth, but I ended up with one decent plant.
I smoked a joint of this on the way to the show and was pleasantly surprised to have a full on yet not overpowered trip for a couple hours. All mental no miniature glowy gnomes running around or anything.
Again I have seen them many times, and in the past I would be maxed out on LSD and such.
Jourma played at my collage in 82' sold his manager a big ball of Red Hash and a sheet of Micky Mouse Blotters.
He played untill near 3am. Only a few of us were hanging on. In the front row doing whippets and lines and you frickn name it. One of the best trips ever. Rambling again...
1577271122539.png

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hey good harvest bro enjoy and thank you for the great show! :biggrin:

Very similar looking flowers but RR should be more tasty according its fruity Thai mothers. Anyway Swaz use to be not tasty at all ^^ but its effects are intense and powerful, cheers all the best!

How are your earlier Black/Red Swaz pheno, have you smoke test them?

420PyRoS

Haha funny you mention Swazi not that tasty, Roms.

I grew one and also found it not very tasty. It sure was resinous/greasy feeling though.

Mine had this, damp pine musty type smell that translated into some bland tasting smoke.

Tangwena was kind enough to send me the Swazi

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi and thank you @The Zientist pleasure shared bro!

Cool @420PyRoS thanks salut à toi, indeed Swaz true Red use to be hard to smoke with metallic peppers but some Gold kind more tasty floral fruity are still in its genepool so depending on pheno found. In future i think to select even harsh poison ones with early flowering to offer a Swazi Black kind ;)

Enjoy bro and good vibes to @Tangwena!

Here's some fresh MazSwaz, F3 harvest starting with this 1 of 5 moms crossed to 5 males, selected out of 20 plants.

IMGP4057.JPG

Mazar I Shariff strawberry Julia clone
x
Swazi Rooibaard P1

This hybrid has strong sativa structure and is one of my THCV bomb i think, its potency, resin cover and terpenes % are upper than common, cheers! I gonna start soon its grow and photo session.

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Haha funny you mention Swazi not that tasty, Roms.

I grew one and also found it not very tasty. It sure was resinous/greasy feeling though.

Mine had this, damp pine musty type smell that translated into some bland tasting smoke.

Tangwena was kind enough to send me the Swazi
I found the same chewed but the high was great at least chewed I have to grow it again someday along with Mozambique. But right now I'm like a blood hound on the scent after Mulanje and Malawi/Ethiopian crosses.
They have it all for me at the moment.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Cheers @Tangwena i think Mulanje highlands is very comparable to Swazi Red so considerable as Malawi Red in fact i think. And same notion for highlands of eastern Mozambique, i think those upper altitudes of South Africa are the "poison" origin of the urban Durban legend.

Your Malawi/Ethiopia sounds nice Gold kind with longer flowering but is it really or more like 14/16 weeker? Afropips Malawi Gold have you used? And Highland Ethiopian from the Vibes Collective as @Pepé The Grower and @yaxu work with OH? Wadadaaa broz!

Last edited:

west-eu

Hey Roms

sorry i was busy mate

The Red Raid was my morning smoke very nice smooth strawberry and spicies flavor
the effect seems pretty clear . but somtimes i did soke a little more and i end up very deep in my thought,
people were speaking to me but i wasn't listening ... i were somewhere else :)

i found one pheno with a smooth incence pheno ( not the strong woody one) and a little fruity on the exhale

here is some bud pics just before the battery of my camera died

P1410863.JPG

P1410869.JPG

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut West-eu et merci pour le up, bonne dégustation à toi poto! Cool to know that you have found some variation of spicy terpenes and fruity exhale too. Ya high dose is more trippy in principle, THCV properties but of course aromas plays big role too, funny to often find some strawberries in my strains btw. Kenavo! 👍

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi IF thanks but my strains and release are very limited so need new generations, for news of RRs i think to 2025 will see.

Latest posts

Latest posts