What's new

Romneys Stance on Med Marijuana...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Obama has disappointed to say the least but Romney will be worse. Don't give me "how much worse can it get?" crap either. How short are our memories? It can get send Chong to prison diabolical Holy War-style worse. We've been there no?

If you grow pot and vote for Romney, you're projecting self-hatred and ignorance in equal portions IMO.

pot is really just one issue, and a minor compared to something like 2nd amendment rights.. even though romney supported an AW ban, he is no where near as anti-gun as Obama and his administration is.....OBama is purposely being silent on gun rights because if he gets re-elected the Dems are really gonna push for gun control...

pretty sad.....since i hate most republican values and everything, but the 2nd amendment is one of the most important issues to me personally..

id rather lose my right to smoke pot than my right to own guns...because i can always grow my own and still smoke without a care..but i wont be able to go and buy a gun legally and the elite will finally get what they want, an america neutered of its right to bear arms and fight against a tyranical government..

izzybud

do the same thing u do with pot. cultivate and smoke illegally. if u think people are gonna give up their guns the world has another thing coming.

the sad thing is i can probably locate atleast 10 illegal guns available right now if i needed them.

Suspect

Veteran
You people seem to know all about the candidates and their family lives and whatnot, you're still part of the problem unless you make a U-turn real quick and realize you're keeping this same old paradigm running by VOTING. In the end it's still the same Core corporations sucking in the majority of the wealth in the world. And who pays the puppets to lie in front of the cameras, who?

pot is really just one issue, and a minor compared to something like 2nd amendment rights.. even though romney supported an AW ban, he is no where near as anti-gun as Obama and his administration is.....OBama is purposely being silent on gun rights because if he gets re-elected the Dems are really gonna push for gun control...

pretty sad.....since i hate most republican values and everything, but the 2nd amendment is one of the most important issues to me personally..

id rather lose my right to smoke pot than my right to own guns...because i can always grow my own and still smoke without a care..but i wont be able to go and buy a gun legally and the elite will finally get what they want, an america neutered of its right to bear arms and fight against a tyranical government..

Ya right like the people could go up against the govt with their big bad guns lol! Maybe like a century ago. Any major city police force could squash any citizen uprising let alone the military national guard etc. I'm sorry but 2nd amendment rights for protection against a tyraniacl govt hasn't been relevant for a 100 years!!!

Barn Owl

Obama has disappointed to say the least but Romney will be worse. Don't give me "how much worse can it get?" crap either. How short are our memories? It can get send Chong to prison diabolical Holy War-style worse. We've been there no?

If you grow pot and vote for Romney, you're projecting self-hatred and ignorance in equal portions IMO.

Who is being ignorant here? The person who thinks Romney is a scumbag or the person who can see that the guy in charge now raids dispensaries and will insure that people stay locked up in prison for using cannabis? That's Barack. Don't give us that lame shit that we have to vote for Barack or else. Talk about ignorant! Can you see that Mitt and Barack are practically twins? They really look alike, don't they. They both fuck over individual rights for Wall Street. Wake up ferchrisakes..

Latest posts

Latest posts