What's new

Romney says he will Destroy Medical Marijuana "Tooth and Nail"..

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Romney has publicly stated that he will destroy medical cannabis "Tooth and Nail" - Here is a video of Romney saying this exactly - he will Attack Medical Marijuana till it's gone:

Youtube clip of Romney saying it @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpXxPsiz1uw

Both parties are run by the multi-national Corporations and lobbyist first and foremost. Their actions in office will reflect the interests of those infrastructurea over the American public whether its Obamma or Romney.

To think one side isn't corrupt and looking out for our interests is heavily deluded - all it does it recycles the same agenda for most issues into the power structure when people think they are getting real change. This is how policy continues across both parties, each party points the finger at the other - not realizing their own politicians are doing the same thing... Divide and Conquer is the oldest trick in the political book, and it's why the paradigm is setup to keep it a two party electorate - to keep this system in place.

[youtubeif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpXxPsiz1uw[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^good luck Romney. They have been trying to get rid of herb for 100 years in America and it is now more readily available then ever before. No law ever stopped all the millions of growers, with hearts and balls, before. With my attitude I win no matter what. They legalize I go big and make a corporation. they make laws worse, I go small and make 6k a p again like a decade ago. they bust me, I leave the country, and it's adventure time. They lock me up, it's just a pot crime, and they would never catch me with more than a pound anyways. I'm not violent or anything, so I would probably get house arrest and probation, or just like 6 months and probation. Then get done with that bs and leave the country. what ever happens they cant bring down for good unless they execute me, and I'll never hurt anyone over a plant so they will have a pretty hard time even locking me up.

FUCK GOVERNMENT! (except the occasion good judge, or congressman that is actually a civil servant and understands the original intent of the constitution was not to limit cannabis.)

OVER GROW FOR LIFE!

S

Sat X RB

strictly an outside observer ... mean no disrespect ... but boy! your nation seems in a hell of a mess!

S

SeaMaiden

Sat_X, that's an understatement.

I have a couple of nicknames for our country. One is the United States of Apathy. The other is the United States of Amnesia, because we ALWAYS forget. Always.

T

toughmudderdave

Gotta give the guy credit. At least he's got the balls to say what he intends on doing as opposed to what this current administration is doing which is not saying anything one way or the other while going out and raiding dispensaries, seizing properties/assets, and imprisoning people.

At least we know his stance. I can't tell you how many people publicly stating that Obama was going to legalize pot during the last campaign. And when Seamaiden and I told them that it wasn't going to happen...it fell upon deaf ears.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Yeah obama or romney

They both will make TERRIBLE Presidents!

One wants government to RUN everything and the other wants the government to MANAGE everything.

Everyone is forgetting one simple fact.

WE THE PEOPLE > State
WE THE PEOPLE > Fed
WE THE PEOPLE > President

We got ourselves into this mess and the scary thing is people want MORE of it. Hell if there was a vote here about raising the national taxes to allow for FREE marijuana for any ADULT who signs up and odds are MANY would do it. How can anyone rationalize taking from one and giving to another no matter how justified or right it feels.

wingdings

Veteran
The Right keeps pickin' people that have already proven to be a failure on the presidential campaign trail in previous years. It happened again, throw in a crazy ass extreme right winger for the "V.P." position and you've got a Christian freak show like '08.

Agaricus

I can't stand Obama but I despise and fear Romney. I just have the feeling that if he gets into office it's going to be the Salem witch trials all over again. It's bad now, but it could get much, much worse.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I can't stand Obama but I despise and fear Romney. I just have the feeling that if he gets into office it's going to be the Salem witch trials all over again. It's bad now, but it could get much, much worse.

and yet obama was the first to DRONE STRIKE Americans.

I think BOTH SIDES are evil pricks and they excite our "football mentality" of us versus them nonstop so we fight each other versus realize that they are one in the same and both sides are working together to fuck us.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mormans aren't christians, it's an initiatory cult

I like the Mormons way more than the baptists. Every mormon I have ever met has been nice and respectful to me. at least 85 percent of baptists I have met are dumb ass holes that I have a hard time not jamming my hand down their throat when they start telling me "how things are", and start spouting their ignorant racist politics.

Agaricus

and yet obama was the first to DRONE STRIKE Americans.

I think BOTH SIDES are evil pricks and they excite our "football mentality" of us versus them nonstop so we fight each other versus realize that they are one in the same and both sides are working together to fuck us.
How true.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Both sides? there is only one side. elections are a dog and pony show. The federal reserve banks run the show.

Latest posts

Latest posts