What's new

Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland over sex with underage girl

C

Cookie monster

It's only right he should be extradited and charged for the crimes he committed, better late than never i say.

Anybody who has sex with a 13 year old is a paedophile and deserves a spell in jail at the least.

The guy did skip the country to avoid being brought before the courts so he knew what he did was wrong and the way i see it is if he's not brought before the court it sends out the wrong message to other paedophiles.

M

movingtocally

It's only right he should be extradited and charged for the crimes he committed, better late than never i say.

Anybody who has sex with a 13 year old is a paedophile and deserves a spell in jail at the least.

The guy did skip the country to avoid being brought before the courts so he knew what he did was wrong and the way i see it is if he's not brought before the court it sends out the wrong message to other paedophiles.
pedophilia is the desire to have sex with prepubescent children. As far as we know, he was not a pedophile.

C

Cookie monster

Well he wasn't a million miles away from it ,just substitute the word paedophile with whatever the more appropriate word is..

Yummybud

Veteran
I think legally its children 12 and under, also medically thats what pedophile is described as having reoccuring sexual preference or interest in children under 12 years old. pedophiles usually have an interest in really young kids like 5-10 year olds.

don't think this guy is a "pedophile" but just a sicko and sexual predator? drugging anyone whether they are 13 or 30 and having sex with them is rape or sexual assault. Its just more outragous when the victim is underage.

U4ic

Anyone who drugs and anally rapes a 13 year old should die a painful death, and at the time he said " I saw nothing wrong it"......So fuck him......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
anyone who knows the case knows why he ran, he was gonna get fucked by an over zealous judge.

I feel for the guy, to be honest.

And I have a daughter.

....how can you be overzealous as a Judge in a case like this?......the guy has been free for 30 or so years since he did this despicable crime.....He's been living like a Lord.....Imagine if that 13 year old girl had been your daughter and she came home all drugged up bleeding because she has been orally, vaginally and anally raped by this pervert ?.....Would you still 'feel for the guy?'........and not feel 'overzealous?'

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I wonder if betting him within inches of his life, would be considered "overzealous"? Because if he would have done this to my daughter, that is what would have happened. And yes I have a daughter (18).

Latest posts

Latest posts