What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ur pics are tits....
forgive me if u already went over this in the thread but:
what kind of camera r u using?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hey whattup avi -- thanks for stopping by brother man, and thanks for the comments.. its all the camera, lol! haha i aint no photographer.. but i did get myself a cannon t3i a few weeks ago. its awesome! i need to get a macro lense b/c the one that came with it just isnt that great for bud shots. i know about .1% of what my camera can do, haha.

i got it for a killer deal, with a 'bundle package' including a case, big ol memory card, smaller memory card, and a sick tripod.

Rolldaddy

There's so many good ones to choose from. I love conkushion, WCSC, and several headband variations. You can check out his website or pm for more info. I want to keep Chemdog's thread about his thing

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Update

Update

its late.. just got back from working my arse off in the gardens all weekend. lots of transplanting, topping, and cleaning.. trying to get ready for the Vert bare buble conversion which will be happening in a couple weeks.

ended up just getting a 2.5 ton mini-split, which will be arriving tomorrow.. then drill thru the band, wire up the new dedicated circruit & breaker box next weekend. and following weekend we will remove all the hoods & ducting, cut down the diving wall between rooms, and hang the mini-split in the newly foam boarded & sealed room. lots of work coming up, i will be doing a nice picture journal.

so i'm rambling, too much coffee.. work is in just a couple hours now, so im about to post up all the pics and let y'all fill in the captions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
8k Vert 20'x18' Room

8k Vert 20'x18' Room

....alrighty ;-) been working hard around here. just spent a long ass weekend working like a dog getting my new setup going. its been in the planning stages for many moons now, and im happy to say everything went smoothly!

for those who been lurking or following along, you know i was running 2 rooms kinda in a 'horse stall' setup.. my god, just thinking about all those hoods and ducts now is giving me anxiety! well, the goal was to cut down on plant numbers by growing larger trees in a bare bulb, cooled & supplemented, sealed room. to get there we had to knock down the dividing wall between rooms, hardwire in a 3 ton mini split on a 240v line, and plump the evaporator and condenser, and evacuate lines/release refrigerant... no easy task, but we got her done perfectly and up to code.

old rooms
picture.php

new room
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great stuff man, I think your gonna rock it with Vert! You may have said already but where do you get those big cfl's? Do they need a ballast?

edit; nvm I found em :)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Critter.. Ya, as soon ad I moved the last plant in there I just stood in the doorway soaking it all in.... Yields are going waay up, not a shadow of a doubt in my mind about that.

And btw, it's a 30,000btu split system, not 3 ton.. I'm blazed and always mix it up

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah buddy! Vert's kicked ass for me, outstanding yields!
Real sweet make-over there. You using insulation panels for the walls?
They used to have real mylar back in the day, I loved 'em, now it's a dull silver.
I just switched up my tent after harvest, and put back in my vented hood. I was pushing past the low 80's w/ the bare vert, now it's the low 70's, I hadda take the glass out to warm the place up! Soon enough I'll be bitchin' about the heat. I dream about a split in my room, but it ain't happenin' this yr. Gonna frame up under my skylight and run an A/C up thru that. Don't need neighbors & summer guests wondering why I'm using A/C in the storage room over the garage while they get fans in their rooms. :biglaugh:

Can't wait to see that new room blow up! :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts