What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
been a while since i posted anything in here, so i thought i'd drop some pics of the new ladies in flower. got me a couple sfv and tahoes coming down the home stretch, some sweet pink grapefruit bx just getting rolling, and a stardawg tree thats swallowing up half my room. ha!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JointOperation

so.. your a nasty ass grower.. everything u have shown looks amazing.. respect is given for sure.. .

quick question.. i been battling the ideas of adding some Leds to my grow to add a little punch .. ive heard the trichome production and terpene profiles do great under leds with mix of hps or mh..

whats your opinion after using them? and how are they penetration wise alone? vs with a mix of HIDS

thanks for showing us all your hard work.. looks great

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ty for the kind words ppl...

Yurrp I like the mixed spectrum. Not trying to acheibe any specific color temp, rather just making sure the ladies got a nice full spectrum to grow under.

LEDs don't have much penetration, but they are great for what they are.... Efficient, reliable, and low heat... U can move them all around the room on a whim, that appeals to me. There is no doubt they increase yield & bring much needed supp light to darker areas. I do notice a density change in flowers, not much, but it's there.. As far as terps & frost I ain't really sure, hard to tell.. Although girls under LEDs tend to throw more harvest colors.

Got some new things moving thru the program... Finally cracking into Karmas biker kush x ag13, and trying a couple p98 bubba x Ortega. Oh ya, tres sis and chemmy jones is finishing up. Chemmy jones is some funk.

:tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see ya around, Bro! Let's see some bushes!

Still got that GSC x g13/widow in rotation?

JointOperation

great to see your back in here.. and thanks for the info.. I was listening to a adam dunn show podcast.. and they were talking about these blackdog or something BLACKsomething LEDS that were being testing in cali.. and they were saying how they haven't ever ever ever seen any leds that work like them and they been trying em all..

also the gavitas they claim are the BEST SETUPS To use for growing at this moment in time.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Hey Melty & Tyga, I ain't around much these days, wicked busy getting some big things going ;-)

Yaa bro, gsc x g13/w is still running strong, shops winding down for the move but she's got a home @ the mother room forever.

Ya JO .. I'm so outa the loop on grow gear n such.. Kinda stopped buying into all the hype around everything. Bottom line, feed them right, give them some good light, and keep it simple. I've been killing it for a couple years now on one simple simple feeding program. 1 part veg, 1 part flower + weekly teas = best flowers

....pop back in when I'm standing in my 40x60 grow barn kekekekekeke

Latest posts

Latest posts