blue dream
picture.php

damn thing wouldn't straighten
picture.php

I will post some more shots before harvest
next grow is all bluedream

budsnblunts

Veteran
Shit those are some frosty buds. Wicked man, my mouth is watering just looking at them haha. Keep it up, safe growing.

B

birdman_

TY ..+How long ya been Flushing? My Casey Jone s is Flushing Very Well,Every leaf is yellow apart from the close bud leaf and shes still got 2 days to go of the 2 wk regime.Bm never Flushed as well Some plants need a good while longer i see from my Experience
^Great to see this Happening! good luck with them 2^ I grew Stardog and GG4 at the same time too,LOTS of Resin Esp' the GG#4

damn thing wouldn't straighten
i was looking. HUH?!? ...then i scrolled down :D..
what the Hell's that Ducting Elbow used for above the Tank? lol
Spring inside?

Last edited:
T

Terps

Good to see you back mate girls look lush! What stardawg are you running?

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Shit those are some frosty buds. Wicked man, my mouth is watering just looking at them haha. Keep it up, safe growing.

Thanks budsnblunts

NIce pics! Girls look real happy

BD over StarDawg and GG4?

Thanks Marlo
Keeping the starDawg ditching the glue it's not for my style great for the Percy grower

Looking Ace Roll It

^Mates just Ordered Blue Dream

Thanks E she's a winner

Looks like krow to Me! Top work.

He's back with a bang!

Top job, as per.

Thanks for the kind words pal

TY ..+How long ya been Flushing? My Casey Jone s is Flushing Very Well,Every leaf is yellow apart from the close bud leaf and shes still got 2 days to go of the 2 wk regime.Bm never Flushed as well Some plants need a good while longer i see from my Experience
^Great to see this Happening! good luck with them 2^ I grew Stardog and GG4 at the same time too,LOTS of Resin Esp' the GG#4

i was looking. HUH?!? ...then i scrolled down :D..
what the Hell's that Ducting Elbow used for above the Tank? lol
Spring inside?

The duct is a y shape to direct flow in two directions
The yellowing is from bad growing on my part too much pk too early
Flushing starts next week

Good to see you back mate girls look lush! What stardawg are you running?

Peace

Thanks terps
It's the illuminati aka nag champa cut :tiphat:

Managed to get some better pics so post up later tonight

:tiphat:

G

Ghostdawg

Very nice looking buds Roll i can see why you are doing full grow of blue dream resin is every where

"HEMPEROR"

damn ril just as i feared, a keeper i should have ran . hows the smell? mite have to get this back when i got room.. top work laddo.......

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Frosty girls mate. Looking forward to seeing more buddage in the future.
good to see you around pal

Very nice looking buds Roll i can see why you are doing full grow of blue dream resin is every where
thanks ghostdawg shes pretty good for the resin

Top buds my friend great to see you back o the boards.
thanks pal its good to be back

damn ril just as i feared, a keeper i should have ran . hows the smell? mite have to get this back when i got room.. top work laddo.......

sweet berry aroma pal just like what you expect from any blueberry
us northern lot like a berry :biggrin:
you know its safe here

some better pics
however if anyone knows why my pics are lob sided please tell because ive done it 100's of times and never had a problem before
they even look the correct way up on the desktop but the mag likes to put em up sideways

bluedream

picture.php

glue
picture.php

stardawg

picture.php

glue bud on the left stardawg on the right
picture.php

pipp

Nice grow Roll it large its a coincidence your growing the same strains as me ie Stardog and GG. Also agree the the Stardpg is the keeper and to ass to the coincidence next grow will be the Blue Dream the seeds arrived this morning, They certainly are in the best box I've seen, solid wood don't know how they get the seeds in there.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12

pipp

Sorry for spelling cant edit the other seeds are DNA's Holy Grail Kush plus some top freebies 11 in total.

G

Ghostdawg

hey pipp there is a silicon seal on the side of the wooden box of blue dream..once thats out
the seeds come out in glass tube..

Harry Lime

Veteran
Nice grow Roll it large its a coincidence your growing the same strains as me ie Stardog and GG. Also agree the the Stardpg is the keeper and to ass to the coincidence next grow will be the Blue Dream the seeds arrived this morning, They certainly are in the best box I've seen, solid wood don't know how they get the seeds in there.

Watch yourself with them Humboldt seeds, Pip. I had to break the glass tube to get at the seeds. Not impressed with their packaging a all.