What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rokos Sweet Seeds Run

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

All looking great, thanks for sharing ;)

Now when they get fat it will be even more impressive :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

ROKOS

Cheers my friend!

All looking great, thanks for sharing ;)

Now when they get fat it will be even more impressive :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Bwhahahaaha...sure...in our world "fat it's beautiful" !

Anyway...thanks Tommy! :thank you:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
lovely plants you have there my friend ;)
Thanks for updating, sweet smokes!
jaypp

ROKOS

lovely plants you have there my friend ;)
Thanks for updating, sweet smokes!
jaypp

Thanks Jaypp!...as usual ;)
In true not all the plants are healthy...i'm fighting with a zinc deficency in two of them...but anyway I don't complain ;)

:thank you:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers ROKOS!

Fantastic results with these lovely fat nugs :D

Thanks for sharing and keep it sweet!

tommy

ROKOS

Cheers ROKOS!

Fantastic results with these lovely fat nugs :D

Thanks for sharing and keep it sweet!

tommy

Thanks Tommy but I'm not so proud about my job, I made a lot of mistake and the plants had a little of trouble with some deficiency, especially zinc ;)

But anyway, I don't complain, I'm a rookie and I have to improve myself :biggrin:

ROKOS

Well, harvest time for the two SAD.

In true I harvested the SAD previous week, I forgot to take photos and I can insert only photos of the buds already dried.

Few day and also the 3 PD and the WR will follow.

Was not a great results, but the blame for this are not the plants but the grower. In fact the plants are very strong, but a severe zinc deficency has seriously compromise the result.

Anyway, the smell it's great, really great, and the buds are resin filled...I will wait the time of curing to do a smoke report, obviously I tried a "curiosity joint"...and I can say...good blow in the face :biggrin:

ROKOS

Amazing flowers mate!
Hope you enjoy them, keep up the great work
jaypp

Thank you very much Jaypp!!! :biggrin:

Now i'm waiting that these become dried and cured, and after i will write the smoke reports, but I can already say that the fragrances are very good! :biggrin:

Spako

It has for some months that follow you in silence, both here and on the Italian forum and I am very pleased keen to congratulate! As well as a fan of sweet seed (I have 4 dd auto in progress) look forward to your smoke report :biggrin: Bella Fratello!!!

ROKOS

It has for some months that follow you in silence, both here and on the Italian forum and I am very pleased keen to congratulate! As well as a fan of sweet seed (I have 4 dd auto in progress) look forward to your smoke report :biggrin: Bella Fratello!!!

Hi Spako!...thanks for your words...;)...but I can do very much better ;)...anyway I really agree...sweet seeds have very quality genetics!!!...:good:

Bella Frà! :biggrin: