What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-RockZone IndooR- /Organic . [Project 1:Mexican sativa x Maple leaf indica]

RockZone

Veteran
A.C.A.B: hey!

Thank you for the compliments. I do not worry for the cross, I already have the male maple leaf, and for the mexican sativa female, there are some very promising.

Thx :tiphat:

stoned-trout: hi! :)

I am going to try to answer you at best, but seen that my English is limit.(sorry)

Then yes, there is of the very good in the mexican sativa. I think of having the same smell that six years ago on some.

No hermaphroditism, on the other hand I had a maple female (on 18 I believe) with five/six bananas.

thx :tiphat:

RockZone

Veteran
Update:

I have cut two maple leaf yesterday.

Pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trichomes is in opaque(milky) 2/3, translucent 1/3.For the best quality!

++ ; )

RockZone

Veteran
killerweed31: thx you for the compliment. :tiphat:

i have cut 3 maple leaf yesterday,It are not the most successful, but they are just in time level maturity.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockZone

Veteran
Update:

mexican sativa:(More or less moved forward in the blooming. They were not to launch at the same time besides to facilitate the thing.)------ lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockZone

Veteran
I kept this in "mother-plant" which I shall name Vicks (as the medicine).

The taste is menthol (not extreme but present), on a bottom of eucalyptus sprinkled slightly with pine.

The high is direct and makes by landing successive. Style Sativa.
Last for a long time.

Nevertheless the lineage does not lend it. (Strawberry aka erdbeerli x guerrilla grape)

picture.php

picture.php

++

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Beautiful work man! Love those mexican sativas, such a wild structure on some of them, very raw! Would love smoke some of that! Please share a smoke report when they ready!

How many days into flowering are they? Some look almost ready!

Peace, keep it up!!

RockZone

Veteran
Welcome Buddah Watcha! :)

no problem for the smoke report,I am going to make one for both strains.

The mexican have 70 days for those launched in the first one. But I did not note. As I favor the taste.And they are clones ;)

Yes some are more or less ready but as there are still no of amber terpenes, I take advantage of it so that they empty of their nutriments.

They have highly-rated one floral with on some a good sweet touch.

++ ;)

RockZone

Veteran
Hi!!!

cut of four mexican sat since the last update.But i have lost the pictures of two of them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

++

RockZone

Veteran
mexican sativa:

picture.php

picture.php

maple leaf indica report:

smell:Citrus fruits, orange,(Some smelt as jack the ripper which i had made), and also genotypes with smell rubber ( 2 find in this run ).

taste:Rather commonplace :( , except for genotypes rubber or I found this side(excellent to make some hash i think).I am going to begin again three, that I kept for their magnificent scent and that I am again going to make out a will.With fertilisation minimum from the beginning to the end.

effect:painkiller,relaxing.

There is of the hermaphroditism in this strain, on all my females ( 18 ) there were three real hermaphrodites. Females had some seeds on the low parts

++ ; )

RockZone

Veteran
Hi!

Some dried budshots of mexican sativa:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He remains another eight or nine mexican sativa in blooming

++ ; )