What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg

ROCK-STAR KUSH™ SEEDS​

Rock-Star Kush™ maple ridge kush clone –possible presoviet c afghanica – 60-70 days.
Road-kill skunk / strong fuel/ burnt rubber / touch of coffee and sweetness.
Tastes how she smells, has no ceiling and for a strong kush she has a unique positive effect.

One of the most popular clones / smokes anywhere in canada. Eliminates every other kind on the market as people get “addicted” to this one. Will cut through anything you are smoking. 12 year old biker cut. Not to be confused with the numerous and few and far between “rockstar” bud circulating. The name has a dual meaning. Rockstar can really just mean amazing kind. In my case, the maple ridge rock star kush is a real legendary rockstar. Cures to a golden orange.

Took 3rd place in Toronto for most thc in canada beating out 118 other entrees 2012, treating yourself cup 2013, It also took 2 cups in the same day champs expo toronto 1 enetered by me the other by remo 2015, 2nd place karma cup #1 entered by my student unlicensed producer And mutliple karma cups after. Since then it's will place top 3 anywhere she is entered.

Expect to trash you moms with this or her hybrids. Decent to big yields. She loves my med-man tables or other hydro cultures. Amazing all around medical effects.

Use with med-man brand nutes, the med-man method and med-man beds or tables for best results!

these pics just came in from winnipeg mb as I sent the clone there in 2010 to 2 of my students and it thrived there ever since

these images just came in via winnipeg / email

Screenshot_20240225_165405_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240225_165438_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240225_165536_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240225_165857_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240225_170939_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, those are fricking pretty flowers. They look fricking killer too. You got me drooling all over the place. Holy Smokes!
This weed is so dope I had to make a track about it lol

"Rock-star (kush) on the label, sellin like I don't give a damn, not enuff of this stuff you can't meet the demaaaaaand, the price is higher then theeeeem eh eh...
Extra tax on the tags so gang up all your bands, cuz it's smells thu 3 bags, rock-star made me the maaaaaan, and the haters can't staaaaand (it)"

jahshaka

does it have some lemony terps? Just wondering if I tried this one before. Was told it was rock star. beautiful high whatever it was?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does it have some lemony terps? Just wondering if I tried this one before. Was told it was rock star. beautiful high whatever it was?
Hey Jah!

If there is any Citrus its buried in the bottom of the spectrum. Pops a bit more in the extracts as most do.

It's nothing like a haze or lemon skunk, Jack's cleaner etc.

I do know a few phenos...even in the bx2 can have a bit more then the original clone only

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
That first video looked other worldly with them huge buds floating on sticks and the colors on the flower. A lot was likely the lighting but i like the way she looks regardless. Im gonna have to try that one.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything that can survive the tough bc production / consumer market for more then 5 years usually is a winner 🏆

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I guess so...im a sucker for dark purpley copper colors too. Green is cool and all but man those colors that come out in late flower on a plant like this. And those are my favorite tones when you walk up on them and see those dark colors sucking the light up in the grow area.

Latest posts

Latest posts