What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Robinhood seeds Red Hot Glue (56k warning) lol

Robinhood seeds Red Hot Glue
GG4 x (Tangie(Tangie x GSC)

This was my first photoperiod grow and I took full advantage of that fact. I topped it too much. Trained it too much etc. I flew to close to the sun so of course, it hermied. In my defense, the parents are herms, the parents parents are herms so I really didn't do myself any favors. Even if I tried, looking for the sacks in this canopy was a fool's errand. With that said, I really didnt find a lot of seeds. Maybe one every 8th.
This was my first experience with anything cookies. Everything in the dispo's here in MA is overly dry because regulations. Even then, I doubt this is a good representation. I'll say the frost came on strong and I was surprised. I feel like by week two, the leaves where caked. By week 4, it started to smell bready/yeasty with some nutty notes. By the end it settled on a floral, woody and custard.

Smell/Flavor - Burnt custard, woody, floral. Its so frosty, it has a lot of surface area for flavor. It'll last the whole joint. Even the roach has flavor.
Stretch - Absurd... 4x, 5x, 10x?... idk lol
Yield -70ish grams
High - Energetic, panic, am I walking funny?
Grow medium - Mother earth coco, buffered
Pot size - 5gal
Flower time - Chopped at day 55 because I was dry, probably could of gone to day 70.

Some random notes.
-The lower nugs grew larger than the tops. It's as if the plant has low blood pressure.
-Do not try to mainline hermie prone plants
-I have no idea why it's so cookie dominant, I was hoping it leaned toward glue. Maybe a seed mixup?
-It would have yielded more but I used the very bottom buds for topicals. It really does stack the nodes.
-Veg's like a indica but flowers like a sativa.
-be nice, I'm new
There is nothing on this forum worth screaming at each other over. It's weed, it shouldn't be so cut throat lol. Do not come at me because I didnt use your preferred fertilizer. I'll feed my plants hotdog water if I want to.

20230822_172107.jpg

Photo above is 45 days into veg, the first day of flower. It was a slow veg plant tbh but I did mess with it a lot. I attempted a mainline but quickly gave up as it got unruly. I amended exclusively with buildasoil craft blend until the first day of flower. I pivoted to floraflex because I really wanted it to stretch a bit. I felt it was the way to go to prevent a tiny chode nugget mass 2 inches above the soil.

20230831_114215.jpg

At this point I'm sure you have a bunch of questions. This was days later. It was drinking so much I kinda gave up on watering and just left it flooded with an air stone. I'm not exactly a paint by numbers kind of guy. I try things, most of the time its idiotic. I'm happy to say it worked well during the stretch though. I had a bunch of bacillus in the water and coco, I never did get algae.

20230912_114656.jpg

20230916_182739.jpg

20230917_132129.jpg

Umm be careful what you wish for... This is not normal stretch behavior. And please lollipop your plants lol.

Screenshot_20240113_132456_Gallery.jpg

PXL_20240113_132151448.jpg

PXL_20240116_112026771~2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113_132910_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113_132910_Gallery.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20240113_230138491.jpg
    PXL_20240113_230138491.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Robinhood seeds Red Hot Glue
GG4 x (Tangie(Tangie x GSC)

This was my first photoperiod grow and I took full advantage of that fact. I topped it too much. Trained it too much etc. I flew to close to the sun so of course, it hermied. In my defense, the parents are herms, the parents parents are herms so I really didn't do myself any favors. Even if I tried, looking for the sacks in this canopy was a fool's errand. With that said, I really didnt find a lot of seeds. Maybe one every 8th.
This was my first experience with anything cookies. Everything in the dispo's here in MA is overly dry because regulations. Even then, I doubt this is a good representation. I'll say the frost came on strong and I was surprised. I feel like by week two, the leaves where caked. By week 4, it started to smell bready/yeasty with some nutty notes. By the end it settled on a floral, woody and custard.

Smell/Flavor - Burnt custard, woody, floral. Its so frosty, it has a lot of surface area for flavor. It'll last the whole joint. Even the roach has flavor.
Stretch - Absurd... 4x, 5x, 10x?... idk lol
Yield -70ish grams
High - Energetic, panic, am I walking funny?
Grow medium - Mother earth coco, buffered
Pot size - 5gal
Flower time - Chopped at day 55 because I was dry, probably could of gone to day 70.

Some random notes.
-The lower nugs grew larger than the tops. It's as if the plant has low blood pressure.
-Do not try to mainline hermie prone plants
-I have no idea why it's so cookie dominant, I was hoping it leaned toward glue. Maybe a seed mixup?
-It would have yielded more but I used the very bottom buds for topicals. It really does stack the nodes.
-Veg's like a indica but flowers like a sativa.
-be nice, I'm new
There is nothing on this forum worth screaming at each other over. It's weed, it shouldn't be so cut throat lol. Do not come at me because I didnt use your preferred fertilizer. I'll feed my plants hotdog water if I want to.

View attachment 18968539

Photo above is 45 days into veg, the first day of flower. It was a slow veg plant tbh but I did mess with it a lot. I attempted a mainline but quickly gave up as it got unruly. I amended exclusively with buildasoil craft blend until the first day of flower. I pivoted to floraflex because I really wanted it to stretch a bit. I felt it was the way to go to prevent a tiny chode nugget mass 2 inches above the soil.

View attachment 18968543

At this point I'm sure you have a bunch of questions. This was days later. It was drinking so much I kinda gave up on watering and just left it flooded with an air stone. I'm not exactly a paint by numbers kind of guy. I try things, most of the time its idiotic. I'm happy to say it worked well during the stretch though. I had a bunch of bacillus in the water and coco, I never did get algae.

View attachment 18968544
View attachment 18968552
View attachment 18968562

Umm be careful what you wish for... This is not normal stretch behavior. And please lollipop your plants lol.

View attachment 18968556
View attachment 18968553
View attachment 18968555
Nice looking buds