What's new

Roasted Cannabis Seeds with oil and salt

Orange69

Hi!

When I was in moroco 7 years ago a stayed with a friend who took me around to different places.

while i was there i had the pleasure of eating roasted cannabis seeds which were slightly salted and oiled i think

has anyone else tried this snack. its similar to eating sunflower seeds. the funny thing is, all the kids in the village were snacking on them. i wish i could by that snack at my local peanut roaster shop ;-)

:woohoo:

G

The kind they sell here are the inside parts of the seed, hulled or whatever with no shell. Bulk or in smaller bags..Funny how it can't be planted in this country, but can be purchased to eat in he store, go figure....
I think they are a bit more healthy as they are not cooked, but probably not as tastey as the ones you had, and much more expensive...

Orange69

i must say the taste is really good. like i said its kind of like sunflower seeds.

i think it would be cool to make a chocolate bar with roasted cannabis seeds inside.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Roasted hemp seeds are great! They do sell those in the states, the bars with chocolate and roasted hempseed, somekind of health food as far as I know, theyre very good I bought some from Flagstaff AZ in 2000, they also had roasted seed and they do sell them here in europe too Orange, I'll do a search, they are good snacks!!! Oh, and just a thought but if you get your hands on industrial hempseed, Finola for example the one made here in Finland, then you could make your own, the seeds are very cheap and very healthy for making "hefu" (dunno if thats what they call it, hemp tofu) milk and oil etcetc. for cooking...

Last edited:
S

Stone Skunk

I have heard that eatting cannabis seeds is like taking a protein suppliment, just loaded with like 500% of your daily needs. I think I heard that on the special features on one of the "Weeds" dvds. I have no idea if its true.

dbuzz

Veteran
hempnut is the second most single source of nutrients, they are really good. that place has a wide range of products, and if you happen to be in NYC check out thier walk-in menu!! looks great

i like to make fruit smoothies with mine

H. Wurst

I tried eating seeds and they gave me horrible cramps in the digestive system for a whole day on several occassions. Will never touch any food with hemp seeds in it again. I get the same pain when i eat bud though, but not with cannabutter. Butter is ok.

NOKUY

Veteran
last time I was in Boulder Colorado (cpl. months ago) ...these hippie chicks were selling these granola balls that were loaded w/ hemp seed...they were delicious!!

I wish I had the recipe

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
hemp seeds are ultra nourishing food. Excellent for health. In Pakistan's hunza valley they have recipes with it. They make flour out of them, which is added to tea or soup. Or they crush them with dried fruits and nuts + honey. make great warming, energy giving winter food. yumyum !

Irie !

TokenBlackGuy

mtnjohn said:
i just ate my sd ibl beans , man theyre grrrrrreat

Thats nothing... i won those 1500 dollar Deep Chunk seeds and told Dutchgrown to crush the seeds before she sent them so i could use it as flour...yummmmyy!!

irishgypsy

Yummy

Yummy

that sounds delicious. As an oldster, I always miss a nice fat toasted seed slipping out of the end of a joint, I loved to munch and crunch on them, and I've even told my son, how much I loved those seeds and miss them. Especially from Colombian weed, brown or gold, those seeds were damn tasty.

Latest posts

Latest posts