What's new

Road Trip California

supermanlives

Veteran
good seafood in that area .point loma seafood MMMMMMMM visit the black in ob . just ask they all know where it is. headshop on newport ave

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Heading out of SD today towards Yuma AZ. Weather is very nice. Got some of the stoniest weed I ever smoked here.

You may see some strange typing mistakes here. Sometimes my phone replaces text for me while I go and I do not catch it.

So yeah, I was in Point Loma not Lima lol

supermanlives

Veteran
arizona used to have killer gun shows. and some great car junkyards. other than that too damn hot most of the time. was there not long ago.seligman arizona car show. was a blast

huligun

Veteran
We are in Arizona now in the middle of nowhere. This scenery gets old fast and the people that we met so far seem like snobs. I want to go back to California but we are going to head to the grand canyon and then Las Vegas. The medicine bag is holding up ok so all is well there. All the shrooms are gone. They were in high demand in California. I had a hard time holding on to them. The weather is still pleasant. I sure don't miss the rains of Arcata but I miss the people.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're going to love the Grand Canyon! I'll never forget the first look I got of it, was driving on one of the roads in the park, came upon a lookout spot, HOLY SHIT dude, took my breath away.

Since then, when describing the sight of the Grand Canyon, I tell people that as awesome as seeing the canyon is, what is more awesome is the FEELING it gives you when looking at it. You can almost feel the massive amount of time that it took to carve it out of bedrock.

I also had an unbelievably close view of a California Condor, it flew about 6 ft in front of my nose! I was standing about 3 ft from the edge of the Canyon, the condor was using the thermals that were blowing up the face of the cliff. The condor looked right at me when it flew by....I made eye contact with it! Had a few life-long memories from my canyon visit.

Spend at least a couple days exploring the place, you don't get there too often in a lifetime.

huligun

Veteran
You're going to love the Grand Canyon! I'll never forget the first look I got of it, was driving on one of the roads in the park, came upon a lookout spot, HOLY SHIT dude, took my breath away.

Since then, when describing the sight of the Grand Canyon, I tell people that as awesome as seeing the canyon is, what is more awesome is the FEELING it gives you when looking at it. You can almost feel the massive amount of time that it took to carve it out of bedrock.

I also had an unbelievably close view of a California Condor, it flew about 6 ft in front of my nose! I was standing about 3 ft from the edge of the Canyon, the condor was using the thermals that were blowing up the face of the cliff. The condor looked right at me when it flew by....I made eye contact with it! Had a few life-long memories from my canyon visit.

Spend at least a couple days exploring the place, you don't get there too often in a lifetime.

We saw it today and had a great time. Kind of expensive to see it if you ask me. I mean it is spectacular, but it is part of nature. The governments block us from nature and charge us a lot to see it. I find that very unjust. There are many people that cannot enjoy it because they can't afford it. All that aside, it was an awesome site and it did take my breath away.

We are going to Las Vegas now, and then back into California. We have still not made it to the Joshua Trees in the Mojave Desert. I can't wait to see them up close. California has some of the most fantastic trees on the planet.

Paz y saludos mi amigos

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
see the valley of fire just 45 min east of vegas..

4k year old petroglyphs on the trail to "the mouse tank"

drive the park from north to south then west at the T.

second spring on the right is an amazing little thermal pool.

catch the sun set on the way back into vegas

i just got home

huligun

Veteran
In Las Vegas now but leaving in a few minutes. Vegas is Vegas. Going into the Mojave Desert to see some Joshua trees. Playing U2 on the way. Getting low on money and buds. Need something to happen.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Las Vegas now but leaving in a few minutes. Vegas is Vegas. Going into the Mojave Desert to see some Joshua trees. Playing U2 on the way. Getting low on money and buds. Need something to happen.

hehehehehe....sounds like the beginning of some psychological thriller movie. Oh yea....sumpin gonna happen.

Just kidding Huli, I'm sure you're going to be fine...hehehhehe.

huligun

Veteran
hehehehehe....sounds like the beginning of some psychological thriller movie. Oh yea....sumpin gonna happen.

Just kidding Huli, I'm sure you're going to be fine...hehehhehe.

jejejeje

Back in California!

I had to commit a couple victimless crimes but we are okay again.

Man I could write a book on how to survive without a job. 90% of what I do is not even criminal, but a bit decieving. Only one's being decieved are bigger businesses btw.

We are in Indio California now, near Palm Springs. I ate an orange off of the tree this morning. Loving it

huligun

Veteran
Sorry it has been so long since I checked in.

We have been in Oceanside California for a couple of weeks. We got some jobs trimming buds and that has kept us pretty busy.

One fellow tried to rip us off, but all is well that ends well. I guess he didn't know who he was dealing with. We have a lot of people in the San Diego area and the fellow will not try that again lol.

We loved the Joshua Trees in the desert, they are spectacular and everyone should see them. We loved the Sequoia trees as well. California is a very diverse and beautiful place.

I long for and miss home. I want to sit in front of my fireplace with my dog and the lady I love. I think I left some meat in the frig too, so we have that waiting for us when we get back.

Paz y saludos

huligun

Veteran
Some of you may have read I am an art broker. I just made a ton of money (I got a years worth of wages in one day). So I will be back to staying in hotels again instead of the camper. Happy Holidays everyone. Feliz Navidad

huligun

Veteran
congrats but why a hotel? why not just rent an apt? its much cheaper.

We are on vacation. We have been drifting in and out of California in all the bordering states and seeing as much as we can. It has been a dream to do this.

Next trip like this will be a lot more extensive, meaning more states.

I have been living broke for weeks and finally score. Nice to live it up a bit after roughing it. I had no idea my commission on that Central American artwork would be so big. We will be doing more of that now.

Latest posts

Latest posts