What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

indoor_farmer7

Blue skies Vienna

Blue skies Vienna

Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!

Hi
I found this guy BSV On Instagram and followed him for a while watching his and others (who purchased seeds from him) and was impressed with some of the grows I saw. In the end I purchased some beans from him and to be fair I did get defo three different skunk plants a cherry kola, a real garlic smelling one and stinky burnt rubber smelling one and they all smoked good (that’s what we want in the end isn’t it?) I still have 3 beans left that I’ve popped in preparation for my indoor winter run.
At the end of the day I was happy with my purchase wether or not this guy is a fraud/scammer

TheDarkStorm

See here’s the funny thing calling me me one post show just exactly where you come from pure ignorance. I work to much to play all your games on these threads. I know what I got. Check out LowKeygardens on Insta before you come at me with this shit. I told Blue not to worry about the opinions of people who are lesser. But here we go. Go Grow, maybe even get a job, get out of your ma’s basement. I’ll cut you fools down to the ground all day. And let’s just make this clear. I have never ever claimed to have RKS, I said SKUNK TERPS. I call it rotten skunk. Because of this. My dog gets sprayed by a skunk every year. Tomato juice and vinegar.. We on the same page Mr. Senior member.

All these accounts popping up saying ther finding the rks....wen its never been claimed to be rks...just skunk terps....so maybe all these new acounts need to stop making themselves look like ther bs-ing.....its just making blue skies look worse and worse....the original rks was quite a distinct looking plant...thers old vintage pictures of it grow outdoors on this site....is it possible to make this whole thing look any more sillier.

Joint Lock

This clown needs to take his keister back to IG . Hes such a try hard and has self esteem issues obviously .Thus by willing to go to the extremes hes already went thru here on this thread.

Someone needs host banned for multiple accounts

CaptainDankness

Im trimming weed bud. Takes literally 0 times to copy paste wait a min click a button. I'm trimming and watching my shows unlike your troll ass literally doing nothing with his life.

That really hurts my feelings, thankfully crying makes the sad go away. :cry:

One thing I'm not doing is creating multiple accounts to shill my seeds. If that's what you need to do to make a sale that's cool and all, but it's pretty obvious what you're doing.

eastcoastjoe

Look who showed up. Farmerjoe. You have a history of running off good breeders with your bullshit. I know you.

Very selective how you located the specific terp mentions you need. I have hundreds of post, spend more time. But you wont, you are lookimg for ammo, not proof. That is who you are.

Plenty of skunk spray mentioned. Plenty of phenos grown. The selection varies. Your "only skunk spray" theory is huntable, asshat. Hence the "pre". You are a fucking tool, and I know your number.

You are subjective where you need to be, very convenient for character assasinators of your caliber.

You would aslo know I am in the middle of moving into my dream home, so I dont have anymore time to deal with you today, but I'll be back motherfucker. You are the exact kind of scum I am after to piss on.

See ya soon.

If your looking for FarmerJoe, you quoted the wrong person dickhead LOL.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I am retired US military. Who is going to joke around about that?

His stuff is legit. It’s amazing.

This is the best one yet!
This is great entertainment. You are drinking abit aren't you.
:
:
Here's Magjag's Sacred Seeds Skunk1 thread with vintage photos. Amazing thread! Madjag has great stories for sure.

[FONT=&quot]Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 in 1980[/FONT]
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=317501&highlight=madjag

Few of Magjag's Sacred Seeds Skunk1 photos:
..His thread is a must see.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

This is how the rks type plants used to look....can one of these accounts popping up show us a plant like this please....or maybe in one of the testimonials that are plasterd all over this thread ???

Attachments

• user265992_pic1539784_1450737013.jpg
    user265992_pic1539784_1450737013.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 87

J-Icky

You know it’s just getting sad now. The comment about how can we fake all these lives, while talking about Insta accounts.

Instagram is not real life kids. It’s where fake shallow people go to make themselves look better than they really do. Instagram is the LAST place I’d go to find seeds and breeders. Just a bunch of hype men that find one decent plant and go on and on posting pics of it while ignoring that the other 999 plants they’ve grown are garbage. Not to mention the plants that look the best normally aren’t the best.

The best stuff I’ve ever grown looked horrible compared to these high times/insta centerfold plants but the effect they had blows all those beauty shot plants out of the water.

Can we get a mod to do some IP tracing and end this joke of a thread.

LowKeyGarden

You are so fucking ignorant it is a joke. I’m growing around 25 strains. 313 clones DETROIT( it’s like all you mf have a god complex), Barney Farms, BLUE SKYS VIENNA, Thug Pug Genetics. You really have no other answer but to call me fake but guess what bitch I’m here. Michigan Made, Michigan Fade.

Last edited by a moderator:

eastcoastjoe

You know it’s just getting sad now. The comment about how can we fake all these lives, while talking about Insta accounts.

Instagram is not real life kids. It’s where fake shallow people go to make themselves look better than they really do. Instagram is the LAST place I’d go to find seeds and breeders. Just a bunch of hype men that find one decent plant and go on and on posting pics of it while ignoring that the other 999 plants they’ve grown are garbage. Not to mention the plants that look the best normally aren’t the best.

The best stuff I’ve ever grown looked horrible compared to these high times/insta centerfold plants but the effect they had blows all those beauty shot plants out of the water.

Can we get a mod to do some IP tracing and end this joke of a thread.

All these guys promoting this scam artist opened there accounts within 24 hrs of each other. What a coincidence right .... LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts