What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Greatdalas

ive got the sheff blues and the exodus clone but always wondered how the real deal rks tastes in comparison ....

id love to put the rks nxt to my sheff and exo flowers just to see the diff....

but personally i still rate the exodus and sheff as the best skunk1 clones of that era ... phenominal complexity in terp profiles.....

on a side note im sure the rks and exo and sheff all came out of 80s sk#1 batch of seeds
What is sheff?, uk blues?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The way I see it he makes seeds for cheap and yea he gets clones in Canada and breeds that's all I care about besides everyone thinks they have roadkill and have you tried it? It's new stuff I think not so yea lol purists are ridiculous where is it then? What's so hard about selection of skunk odors? It's not rocket science eh all you need is a fucking nose and it's not one strain with that smell it's many idont know why it's so hard to find honestly

Green beaver aka Green mangina aka golden tree aka 50 more belly up business didn't even grow or smoke in the 90s....so it's quite difficult for noobs like him

Tha ks for the shout out....people who grow.....know

mm

...CR500AF...

What i smell today seems like wet watery skunk order (not evan close to what it used to smell like, they seem to have made a cheap wanna be copy) IMO they the (pollenchuckers) have lost the smell aswell...:(

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
What is sheff?, uk blues?

no there are 2 uk blues .... 1 is sheff blues and the other is blues/livers..

the difference in end product is night and day...sheff blues rips ya face off and makes your toes curl....

but then again all my moms do...

currently got

exodus cheese. 89/90s clone
sheff blues
amnesia core cut
and 2 phenos of exodus x sfv og...

i do like my strains danker than most though .. which 1s you got

...CR500AF...

Hi scotty so are you saying the livers blues is a tamed down version of the sheff blues ? just asking not trying to stir the pot here...:)
I remember the exodus cheese thread, liked reading your post there you seem to have a bit of time with this strain to say the least...:)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Hi scotty so are you saying the livers blues is a tamed down version of the sheff blues ? just asking not trying to stir the pot here...:)
I remember the exodus cheese thread, liked reading your post there you seem to have a bit of time with this strain to say the least...:)

funnily enough i sided all 3 buds not long ago

i had the exodus the sheff blues and the blues/livers not long ago and the difference in all 3 is night and day...

the blues livers is way more chemical earthy in taste of all 3 and it is loud but it lacks power leaves a chemical earthy dank after tone

the sheff blues is just dangerous..... my number 1 ....

its just dank forbidden fruit dirty chemical foul lemony gassy repungent earthy toe curler ... leaves an after taste of haribo sweets

the exodus cheese is phenominal... smells of lavender earthy dirty repugnent dankness ... only recently been gifted this cut but have

ive currently got the exodus in flower on about week 7 and literally just flipped the sheff blues

ill happily side any of my moms...

hope this helps

...CR500AF...

Hey scotty This stuff again was a friends stash (he can grow very well just for the record) we pulled one or two through just had no depth to it, just was not the same experience that i grew up on. That it is all, but maybe those damn rose tinted glasses might be shinning through not sure lol...)

Greatdalas

no there are 2 uk blues .... 1 is sheff blues and the other is blues/livers..

the difference in end product is night and day...sheff blues rips ya face off and makes your toes curl....

but then again all my moms do...

currently got

exodus cheese. 89/90s clone
sheff blues
amnesia core cut
and 2 phenos of exodus x sfv og...

i do like my strains danker than most though .. which 1s you got

I have to the exodus cheese, amnesia core don't like me..., blues i never grow or smoke

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
I have to the exodus cheese, amnesia core don't like me..., blues i never grow or smoke

if you like exodus you will love sheff blues... personally id say the sheff is danker and louder than the exo but has a forbiden fruit aniseed terp and leaves a fruity earthy dank almost like bubblegum.haribo sweets pallete . both plants grow prettty identical but the terp will give them away.. at 9 weeks you cant build a tolereance the same as cheese ..

both will make your face melt... nobody ever forgets their experience with the exo or the sheff

bless

Greatdalas

[QUOTE = skotty; n17983295]

si te gusta el éxodo, te encantará el blues de sheff ... personalmente diría que el sheff es más húmedo y más ruidoso que el exo, pero tiene un terp anís de fruta prohibido y deja un sabor terroso afrutado casi como la goma de mascar. paleta. ambas plantas crecen bastante idénticas pero el terp las regalará ... a las 9 semanas no puedes desarrollar una tolerancia igual que el queso ...

ambas harán que tu cara se derrita ... nadie jamás olvida su experiencia con el exo o el sheff

bendiga [ / CITA]

Sí, las variedades de skunk antiguas son uno de mis gustos favoritos (el corte de queso exodus del Reino Unido y la mofeta de la vieja escuela de old school genetics (@oldmangreen) son mis zorrillos favoritos). Son mis mofetas favoritas actualmente y las únicas a las que tengo acceso desde aquí.
Too bad the blues is not around to

Last edited:

William76

The thing with the cheese is u get sick of it after a while,I ran the exodus,psychosis,livers and the blue meanie cuts,all at the same time(ran the Sheffield blues just after)their all good,,I thought they were all strong but if I had to pick 1 it would be the livers,its not as mongy/coach lock as the others.theirs pics of them at the other place .76

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ I’ve got this White Rhino x pre 98 bubba that reeks. I used to grow exo cheese and this comes close. It’s got an acrid rotting veg stink with a cheese funk. Burns like some very fine hash with cheese incense. It’s strong as fuck and electric. Not as potent as the exo clone but a life long keeper in my room.

Happy Times

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ I’ve got this White Rhino x pre 98 bubba that reeks. I used to grow exo cheese and this comes close. It’s got an acrid rotting veg stink with a cheese funk. Burns like some very fine hash with cheese incense. It’s strong as fuck and electric. Not as potent as the exo clone but a life long keeper in my room.

That Rhino X P98 Bubba a Verdant Green creation?

Happy Times

Yes, I had a pack and every pheno was potent as. The one I kept is the stinkiest and has special effects. Another one that’s very stinky and acrid is his C4DD2 as I have a friend growing these now and the funk coming off them is unreal. Very skunky.

good to hear your positive experiences with VG gear, had my eye on his catalog for a while now

those two you mentioned def some of the ones that caught my attention