What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RKS ( Roadkill Skunk )

XLNordic

I only had 12 seeds so I only germinated 4 , I'm in Illinois , I don't know if your familiar with my zone but it did nothing but rain & flood . It was a battle to keep them dry , the humidity was like 80% - 90% something . They looked beautiful until the end run to the finish . I've actually given up on outdoor natural grow , if I ever grow again it will be indoors here in Illinois , for sure . Thanks for replying dude . Peace Out ✌
Im sad to hear that.
I have my eyes in the Cheeba RKS for my future Cheese Project and looking for opinions from ppl who actually grew them out.

yetigrows

I have the same RKS going outdoors right now here in Ontario after running her indoors last spring.

*main cola of indoor RKS attached

Attachments

• 20230519_093544.jpg
    20230519_093544.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44

XLNordic

Anyone grow out heime Rks?
I have 30 RKS Heime Cheeba in the mail from Canada currently.
Will start them up together with Exodus Cheese IBL( Kaliman seeds ) as soon as they arrive.
Results you can se later in my Outdoor/Signature ( indoor combined thread) and on my YouTube channel: CLBASEEDS
Stay tuned 🤘