What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mack 10

Veteran
^^he said they where in there, somewhere?
An to be fair we have only grown a handful but you would think we would of
caught a wiff ?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have ran test batches. Found em then made seeds

med-man

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of my efforts have been test growing and seed making last 2 years

Plant number restrictions and changing laws dictate my actions in the grow space
med-man

Jim Rockford

Veteran
I've done some bad reporting! The seeds I started were a gift from a friend and are Reserva Privada RKS (fem). I did find a couple Silver Skunk BX1's in my own collection, maybe next round whenever that is!

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Well I don't know if it sucks that much. I wouldn't give either plant a higher score than 5.5/10. Decent. Really the Reserva Privada beans (2) didn't strike me as road kill at all. One was a true sweet skunk, the other menthol one really finished out to me identical to cheese I had grown in the past with half the yield. Decent, but not great. Makes me want to find the MedMan RKS and give it a try!