What's new

rippers are out already.....

Ex wife didn't get enough in the divorce homie !?! If there's a thief in my family it's the ex ... Peace homies !!

G

Goodkarma

Could you please post the beating on youtube.
I don't want to see the video of the theft.

NPK

A family member?! Nothing surprises me anymore, but what a major disappointment.

What relative? Are you going to confront them? Hope this person doesn't have a key to your house.

strongbox18

That is fucked man, im sorry to hear that someone in your family would rip you off... in the end its better becasue like you said atleast its not some random person who will come back... and on the same note you know where to find them to get your plant back. and you can feed them a few shots and not have to worry about assult charges or somthing...
i would stop doing the outdoors becasue of that... just make it known you know it was them and that you will fuck them up next time... and get yourself a dog. or somekinda motion security system!
-kk

you nailed it on the head, thats exactly what i did, also set up motion security sensor that turns on my bedroom light

woolybear

Veteran
At least this thread will have a happy ending hopefully, a doggy being adopted and a new friendship begun! Aw shucks!

LetsSeeYa

Thieves suck!

Thieves suck!

welll its early this year that the rippers have tried to take advantage of me.... some inconciderate piece of shit went in my dam backyard last night opened my greenhouse and somehow only ripped 4 of my plants, there were only 10 in there at the moment, luckfully the majority of my seedlings and clones are still under LEDs inside. they took an auto flowering ak 47 which was rely lookin nice already took some seedlings and also a revegged ww, it didnt make sense to me at all but man oh man i cant wait till my neighbors come home to check there video footage cause they didnt show up on my cameras, but the only other way they could have came is all under survaillance. which my neighbors also record. i cant wait to see the face of this person or people. well time to buckle down on security, i hate it when people rip vegging plants there is absolutely no point, well to everyone here on ic mag have a safe year and hopefully your security is tighter then mine. ive got some improvements to be done.

I had a kid that wanted to learn. Well he hit me when they began to bud, plus the only purple iv ever grown. But was some what lucky as they were re vegged plants and only took the tops so i did get something. But i was doing the fucker a favor, teaching him the ropes. And i use a wheelchair so he knew i couldn't come after him. They even stopped in front of my house as 3 kids jumped out to get more in the middle of the afternoon, but as soon as they saw me on the porch, they piled back in the car and booked.

Fucking loser's, get a lock on that green house bro, if ya can. Damn shame what we gotta do. I worked my ass off digging those holes, not to mention all the water hauling. Im getting pissed just thinking of it now. It would have been my best grow, the re veg's were over 6' and the purple needed a month to finish?

LSY

cravin morehead

Veteran
i totally agree the akita inu being a great guard dog. my akitas have always protected my gardens very well... and me, my girl, our house, our cars, our bunnies, our family, and on and on and on...

Latest posts

Latest posts