What's new

Ripper Seeds? PK x WW. My Winnings.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Hello everyone, today I won a bong hit contest which was honestly pretty easy for me and I imagine many of us here. I simply had to inhale 1 gram in one bong hit without coughing it up, and that was easy for me since I've been a fan of the YouTuber HashBean420 for over half my life so had lots of training as far as taking big hits.

Anyway, for winning, I won two packs of seeds as my prize, each containing 4 seeds. The main pack in question is Ripper Seeds. Mendocino P.K. x White Widow. I was told this is a limited edition from them, and I was also informed that Ripper Seeds is from Spain. Apart from that, I have no experience with said company. They are feminized (I was told), and photoperiod dependant but other than that I have no information on them, so I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with Ripper Seeds, and if any of their gear is any good.

I also won a pack of Do-Si-Dos by Pyramid Seeds. I'm familiar with Pyramid Seeds but have never grown any of their gear so I'm curious if anyone here has grown Do-Si-Dos by Pyramid Seeds, and if so, how it was?

I'm also waiting on a pack of Indigo Berry Kush from Sweet Seeds, but they haven't gotten back to me or given me any information other than that they believe they have been shipped by their distributor, but that was a long time ago and I haven't received them, so I guess I will be forced to grow some of these seeds for the meantime until I get my Herijuana, in which I will also have a lifetime supply of all HDSC seeds, and will no longer need to purchase any of these seeds from thieves and pollen chuckers from Holland and Spain.

Attached is the image of my winnings. Please let me know about Ripper Seeds, from what I was told this PKxWW is limited edition and just came out, so I don't expect anyone to have experience with this particular strain, but their company overall.

picture.php

Peace & Love,
Tetra
:rasta:

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
im curious about ripper seeds havent found much on them. just got their old school and omg in should have room to start them soon

tetragrammaton

Veteran
im curious about ripper seeds havent found much on them. just got their old school and omg in should have room to start them soon

Yeah, I'll have room for these as soon as my last two Sweet Cheese finish, in about a week. Perhaps I should do two of each, that way we can pop them and see if they are any good? The descriptions sound great, but anyone can make a description sound great. The proof is in the seeds, and in the past I've been let down by companies descriptions.