What's new

RIP

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
ive had meny dogs through my life (my mum used to breed king charles cavaliers) and ive got a boxer at the moment ....bro i feel ya pain ive been there a few times, hears a toke for Harley,,keep ya chin up bro,:yes:

keep it green
highlander

i am so sorry baddog. I know that I love my dogs too. You will be together again because of the joy he gave you. Thats why God made dogs. Bless you and good karma.

shack

I too am sorry to hear about your loss, Baddog.
There is no more loyal friend than a good dog.
Just remember all the joy and good times he brought you.
Only time will heal your wound.

hiker

Baddog40, my condolences, I know how it feels. I've lost a few great friends over the years, the hardest being my 15 year old lab a few years back.You'll never forget them but it gets easier to smile about the goods memories as time goes by. Sincerly sorry for your loss. I'll smoke one in memory of all of our lost friends. __ Hiker__BE PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM GROW FOR FUN FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT FOR PROFIT

Graceweed

My best friend for 15 years :badday:

bubba.jpg

Hi Baddog, I'm very sorry for your Harley, such a wonderful soul he has certainly been!

I've just dropped in this section for the first time and read this in tears....
I've lost my Kali 3 weeks ago.... same age same problem same end ... she's been my baby, best friend, sister, mother, grandma, alter ego, connected soul.... see them suffering is devastating... and the pain when they are gone is unbelievable

I like to think she's sure running happy now, like when she was young and strong.....lol

peace bro, and peace to them beloved creatures