What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Threads

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get it, liberals hate Rush. And liberals think everybody racist. Rush was too boomer for me, just like many on this forum. Despite all that, if you find yourself triggered because somebody likes Rush, perhaps that is a pretty good indication that you need to get a life.

lol, not even close. It is what we expect you'd say. All disliked Rush except other racists not just Lib's. Im not a lib and also disliked Rush. 90% of the USA disliked racist bigots like Rush. You should expect some did like him as we know some liked Hitler too.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rush didn't rape anyone,molest children,carjack anyone or burn down small mom n pop shops.....so there's that, I guess.I don't know if the guy was racist , but the aforementioned has actual victims.
I can only imagine there's worse people doing worse things in this country right this minute.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha the speaker's corner.....never a dull moment!
On another note...anyone making the drive to NYC for jj's Sour D?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
true story,there's a digital bin outside the speakers corner where people abandon their sense of humor!

Yeah I'm not steadfast in anything to do with Government.
It would be too depressing to take all this too seriously.
I just try n keep truckin n keep growing......while trying to keep a sense of humor along the way.

Anyways Top Dawg is dropping the Sour Diesel bx3,unfortunately it's curbside pick up only in NYC....2.5 hours traffic dependent isn't too bad I guess.Plus I'll hit one of those famous Delis for one of those 6" thick Pastrami sangwiches :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts