What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Pumpkin

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
My condolences too
EnlightenedForsakenHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was such a wild one. Would literally race me when he was much younger the length of the house, from a back window where I had installed a 3/4 inch wood window seat with it's own carpeted top, to a bedroom in the front where he would run in on top of a cardboard box of lionel trains then jump to the top of a wooden shelf, then do the same thing in reverse and I would essentially "catch him" ( or else he might fly thru the back window lol ) as he hit the window shelf ( one of the best investments you can make for a cat. cost is minimal, a yardstick length of 3/4 plywood, 2 or 3 steel L brackets, a carpet remnant stapled on the top and try to choose a window that gets sun part of the day your kitty will love you long time for that heh ) and when I would catch him sometimes he would howl like a lion, or a tiger and it's on his birth certificate, golden tiger.
When he was just a baby kitten I had open heart surgery so 18 years ago I had the ol chest cut open and my wife who seemed very kind back then would watch out I did't get an infection and I would tire easily so afternoon naps on the couch were for awhile a daily routine and she would yell at Pumpkin to stay away but I would pretend as though I was asleep and Pumpkin would quietly come to the couch, look up and then once sure that I was asleep hop up on the couch and take a nap right next to me.
When I was doing the Doo Wop specials, Pumpkin would ALWAYS hop up and sit next to me in order to get the best sound from the Klipsch sound system lol. Smart cat.
It already feels like such an empty house as Gry is correct in that Pumpkin is the last of the feline family that has lived in my house in recent years. I lost 4 of them in less than 2 years. Pumpkins brother Oreo Cookie died a year+ago. Felix died right after that and Rodney just a few months ago.......Thank you for your best wishes.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
my condolens also from me, we had a quicker talk at chat few days ago, oh man ...