What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Olivia Newton John

dlxtpnuo

Olvia Newton John was a Golden Oldie. :rasta:

golden oldie.jpg

Olivia Newton John said everyone should have access to medical cannabis | The Independent

Actor Olivia Newton John called for medical cannabis to be available to everyone amid her battle with breast cancer. "[This time last year, circa October 2018] I was flat on my back in the centre [the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre],” the 71-year-old told the crowd at the annual Wellness Walk and Research Run in Melbourne...

olivia medial cannabis.jpg
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...al-cannabis-treatment-interview-a9145676.html

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Magic

Come take my hand
You should know me
I've always been in your mind
You know that I'll be kind
I'll be guiding you

Building your dream
Has to start now
There's no other road to take
You won't make a mistake
I'll be guiding you

You have to believe we are magic
Nothing can stand in our way
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
For you

From where I stand
You are home free
The planets align so rare
There's promise in the air
And I'm guiding you

Through every turn I'll be near you
I'll come anytime you call
I'll catch you when you fall
I'll be guiding you

Destiny will arrive
For you
For you

Destiny will arrive
For you
For you

It didn't hurt that she was so beautiful, like a magic bullet straight to the heart! :love:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remembering Olivia Newton-John’s courageous medical marijuana advocacy
Don’t let little miss Sandra Dee fool you, Dame Olivia Newton-John was a fan of that good green.

Yesterday, the award-winning movie star and musical hitmaker passed away peacefully at home. In addition to her many hits, including Grease, Xanadu, and songs like Physical, Newton-John also leaves behind a legacy of medical marijuana advocacy.
Newton-John openly supported the legalization of medical cannabis in both her native Australia and the US, where she had lived for over 40 years. Not only was she a passionate advocate, but she was also unapologetic about her personal plant consumption.

“Medicinal cannabis is something that should be available to everyone who is going through a chronic illness or [has] pain,” she told Australian Who magazine, per The Daily Mail. She was so passionate, in fact, that the star held meetings with policymakers, spoke at conferences about legalization, and poured her resources into funding plant medicine and cancer research.
https://www.leafly.com/news/lifesty...n-johns-courageous-medical-marijuana-advocacy

Latest posts

Latest posts