What's new

RIP joey & zack

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
my dog joey passed today from lymphoma.RIP little buddy im growing this crop in your honor, for my cat zack too who passed a few moths ago from old age...

RIP little buddies maybe ill see you again someday

8z01ah.jpg

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Sorry to hear that man. It's hard loosing a pet. I lost a cat this summer to a drunk driver. May your pets RIP

V

vonforne

Sorry for your loss Bro. We have 4 and 2 are getting old now.

V

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
thanks guys im sure if joey and zack can see whats going on from above in heaven if there is a place like that then im sure they are playing together up there and happy to be back to gether they were pals growing up they both had a good life, every time i see joeys picture bring tears to my eyes i really miss my dog and cat.... im honestly not religious but i really do hope one day i will see them again....

V

vonforne

We have a little yorkie also.

9609Bugsman.JPG

9609Bugsman2.JPG

don´t mean to highjack but not many men like little guys like this.

V

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
thanks guys im sure if joey and zack can see whats going on from above in heaven if there is a place like that then im sure they are playing together up there and happy to be back to gether they were pals growing up they both had a good life, every time i see joeys picture bring tears to my eyes i really miss my dog and cat.... im honestly not religious but i really do hope one day i will see them again....

Dude, you have my heartfelt sympathies, I love my dog like my son, couldn't imagine losing him.

I dunno, if dogs don't make it to heaven, I wouldn't want to go. :frown:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better soon. A lot of people don't understand that a lifelong pet is as painful to lose as a family member...

lmv931

sorry for the loss! I have never owned a cat but lost a few of my best frineds (dogs) and i know how you feel.....just remember he is in no more pain and can run and play all day long with frineds....

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
RIP...joey & zack.....lol

RIP...joey & zack.....lol

my thought and prayerz R w/ U Norcal.......I'live for my dogz......
they R my best friendz and only companionz........I hope U joey and zack.....
never leave U'r heart & soul and U will see them again.......

I share U'r pain........blessed BE

M

medi-useA

RIP joey & zack

Feel for ya, man...lost one to old age 5 yr ago and on the verge of losing another...this may be her last winter...all ya can do is treat 'em right and every ounce of love they get, they give a pound back!

muA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts