What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Anne Heche

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
1660416455329.png

orylsa.gif

TheUnknownGrowe

From Wikipedia

On August 5, 2022, Heche was involved in a sequence of two car crashes in the Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, first when the Mini Clubman[115] she was driving hit a garage at an apartment complex, and second when she crashed into a house, resulting in a fire that left her severely burned.[116][117][118] A doorbell video recorded in the moments before the final crash shows Heche's vehicle rushing along a neighborhood street at a very high speed, followed a few seconds later by the sound of a crash.[119][120] The vehicle collision and resulting house fire required 59 firefighters to handle, who took 65 minutes to fully extinguish the fire and rescue Heche from the vehicle.

Three Berries

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure how I feel about it.
On one hand it's sad she had to lose her life but on the other hand she put a lot of people in danger by driving recklessly under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
She not only put her own life in danger but pedestrians, the home owners/occupants, and first responders.
Also let me add I'm not no angel by any means but I wouldn't EVER pull a stunt like that.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Her toxicology report came up with cocaine and fentanyl... not alcohol.

I could see a scenario possible in which cocaine that was tainted with fentanyl could have been a huge culprit.

It's possible that the fentanyl was administered by the hospital.

Just getting that down here in black and white... It's really not the place for judgement or speculation.

Latest posts

Latest posts