What's new

RIDE THE SNAKE - Follow the adventures of snakemanOG in Tent Land

snakemanOG

Getting purple

Getting purple

Wanted to post a few mid week pics of the GDP. It's really starting to get purple. Most of the large sun leaves have turned somewhat, and it's slowly moving into the buds. Should be stopping nutes Friday, then flush to the end. I plan to take it down in 17-21 days if everything goes to plan.

Feb 4, day 52 flowering:

snakemanOG

Feb 7, day 55 flowering:

Last feeding was Friday. Flushed today, just water and one or two more flushes and then I'll be taking her down. Should be another ten to fourteen days then she comes down.

I'll be going with the GG#4 mother plant next run. She looks clean still and I need to get it out of the veg room for cleaning.

snakemanOG

Feb 14, gotta start counting better, day 70:

Checked my calendar and realized I started flowering December 6 on this one. Taking her down Wednesday, took all the sun leaves off tonight, flushed yesterday and again today. Light's out tonight and Wedesday morning I'll take her down.

No idea when I'm going to get something back in the tent. The only clones I've got have mites, treating now and don't want to risk putting anything in the tent since it's clean and bug free so far. Did have some springtails, but not as concerned as they seem to have been localized.

snakemanOG

Well, didn't have anything ready to go when the GDP finished, so I've been down a while. Put 2 new ones in about 4 weeks ago, JHxPB in the right back and trying the SSSx GG#4 I crossed a few months back.

Since we have cool springs, I'm bumping my light up to 400 from 300 watts.

I didn't scrog these, just bending and training. April 4, day 9 flowering :

snakemanOG

April 17, day 21:

Both seem to be doing well. I took a lot of the lower stuff off the SSDxGG#4 in the left front it seems to have more branches than the JHxPB. I've taken some of the lower stuff off the JHxPB, but I have a harder time getting to it in the back. Been feedin it a bit lighter than the SSDxGG#4, it seems to be a bit touchier.

Both of them are filling out nicely, and smell nice. The SSDxGG#4 really smells strong like cat piss. The JHxPB is smelly too, but not quite as strong.

I put a small Critical Sensei Star in the front right about a week ago. I'm going to lollipop it pretty heavy I think. I want to go back to SCrOG next run and it'll be easier to get my screen down over a lollipopped plant.

snakemanOG

Haven't updated in a while. The PJ is doing pretty good, seems to do better with lighter nutes than the SSDxGG#4. I've been giving the SSDxGG#4 normal nutes and it's doin great. I really kept it trimmed down under the canopy and the tops are pretty dense and heavy. It's a really dark forest green.

Big difference in the bud structure of the two.

May 1, day 36 flowering:

I rotated and saved this pic of the SSDxGG#4, but it rotated back when I uploaded it:

snakemanOG

May 14, JHxPB, I took her down 4 days later:

Got 280 grams, wet weight, from that one. 3 nice colas that were pretty dense and heavy.

The GG#4xSSD, May 20:

Flexible medical tape saved the day:

Stopped feeding about 2 weeks ago and flushed her for the last time today. Gonna take her down Sunday or Monday.

snakemanOG

Well, been gone while and decided to check back in. Finally able to upgrade a little to a 48x48x80 tent and running 2, 400 watt HPS lights. Should hopefully have some new pics soon. Just set up a week ago and finally got 2 Super Sour Glue's going. Plan to add a few Purple Bud plants in a week or so.

The SSG is from a male Super Sour Diesel crossed to a GG4 female. Trying to get it set, so far all the seeds I've grown out were pretty good, but due to set up limitations couldn't work with it as much as I wanted. Hopefully I'll get a male or two from the 6 I popped. I've popped and grown or given 6 others in the past and they were all girls.