What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil: Best updated instructions and Experiences.... Anyone?

Betterhaff

Veteran
Well-here's my story. Not sure if it's proof enough but I am CANCER FREE right now.AND-a BALM I made from small buds and trim brings INSTANT relief when applied topically to my wife's arthritic feet.:)

I am a 68 yr old male who was living in what I considered a normal healthy life with no major issues and maintained myself with a yearly flu shot and checkups. My body functions were fine and all seemed ok until I awoke one morning with awful stomach pain. Thinking it was appendix or hernia my wife rushed me to emergency. I had emergency surgery about 2 hours later, Aug 15 2012, and had a massive tumor on my colon removed along with 14 lymph nodes. One week later my insides broke open and poisoned me and that led to a second surgery.

Starting to feel better 4 days later, I was on my feet and slowly getting mobility back and I started to bleed out. Back for surgery number 3, and a day later, had a mild heart attack. Shortly after that and 33 days since arriving by ambulance- I was discharged and toting an OSTOMY BAG. The bag was with me 8 mos and a reversal surgery was done with no complications.

The surgeon said cancer had not spread beyond the nodes. In spite of that they marched me to the Cancer Clinic prior to discharge and started to discuss Chemo and radiation as a "follow-up." Standard protocol they said. BULLSHIT said I! There will be no radiating my body or poisoning it more with Chemo . The oncologist at the Cancer Clinic did not argue and outlined follow-ups every 3 mos for a year, which entailed a CT Scan and blood work.

I sourced the material as outlined by Rick Simpson and produced the RSO. Following all instructions for the extraction process and using Naptha as my solvent, I had the finished oil in syringes and started to ingest it twice a day, a tiny amt each time, and over a few days kept increasing the dose. I completed my 3rd follow-up at the Cancer Clinic (CT and Blood work) and they stated that the CT Scan does NOT show anything that would indicate the presence of CANCER. The blood work showed CEA level at 1.6-down from 3.1 when the first follow up was done 9 mos ago. They consider anything 5+ to be cause for concern.

I now ingest a small dose every daily.My 4th post op checkup involving CT Scan and blood work is scheduled for around the end of April and I am approaching that feeling quite confident. EVERYTHING regarding my everyday life and how my body seems to be working is spot on. Body functions all normal,sleeping good and starting every day full of energy.

To ANYONE suffering now from cancer I suggest you do the same. You have NOTHING to lose and everything to gain.

May 2014-FOLLOW-UP: I have had blood work,CT Scan and colonoscopy since writing the narrative above. My 6 mos checkup at Cancer Clinic showed my blood levels all perfect and the CT Scan shows NOTHING.That was all done last week. Yesterday I had the Colonoscopy. Surgeon removed 2 polyps that existed before but could not be removed(a year ago)because of possible complications. I was bleeding internally. Those polyps had not changed since they were discovered last year, so the surgeon removed them and said to me after " Gerry,your colon is SPOTLESS".

That's about it . :)

Wonderful post and glad to hear your cancer is gone and your health is so improved. I have a question, one I’ve been pondering and haven’t seen much reported on it. What are the effects on ingesting the oil with the dosages recommended? The recommended dosage being 1 gram/day. I know it’s recommended to start with small doses and increase as tolerance builds but are the effects extreme?

BlazinPurps

Instead of using 99% Iso use Ever Clear. If you have the time instead of boiling away the liquid, put it in a large diameter bowl, in a dark room, preferably with adequate ventilation. Install a fan in the room and face towards the bowl. You will get natural evaporation and a better product vs boiling away some THC. It works. but takes time. I have done this for many many many years.

I heard directly from a cancer patient that has been making this to successfully treated her cancer that Everclear was not as effective as iso or naptha due to the extra carbohydrates in Everclear and the way your body metabolizes it. I believe her but cannot say for sure as I have no experience in it. Anyone else know anything about Everclear as a solvent for this? I had planned on using Everclear as well till I heard this.

BlazinPurps

Everclear is food grade so it is def better
Peace ,white ash means lots of water and smiles

Yes food grade does sound better but does it make better medicine? Why so? Why not? I could not say myself as I have never made or taken any just looking for others opinions.

ilikbeans

Yes it does make better meds than iso, so take it with something ur body can metabolize better , hope this info is useful

TerpeneDream

Instead of using 99% Iso use Ever Clear. If you have the time instead of boiling away the liquid, put it in a large diameter bowl, in a dark room, preferably with adequate ventilation. Install a fan in the room and face towards the bowl. You will get natural evaporation and a better product vs boiling away some THC. It works. but takes time. I have done this for many many many years.

Neat. Thanks for the tip. How long would you say the Everclear takes to evaporate? (Given you do 1lb/ 1 gallon Everclear). Hmm, I think it took me 1 full gal for 14oz. Then on my 2nd batch I used ~12oz.of bud and a little over a 1/2 gal bottle of Everclear. Maybe a bottle and a half.

I used a $50 Hamilton Beech rice cooker from b*d, b*th, & b*y0nd. Then, I took the tar-y oil which was in a mason jar and put it inside of a glass bowl (For spill protection). Put it in the oven @ 266F for an hour, as per Rick Simpsons instruction. I did leave the over door creaked for ventilation for the last of the ever clear evaporation. Then...Viola! The oil bangs! Full on, nap inducing, feel-it-when-it-hits-your-tongue, yumm.

You know…

This RSO iss great and all, especially for topical uses. But I really feel it would be best to consume ALL of the plant. Too much seems to get thrown away after the wash.

Any Ideas as to the best way? Ha, seems like a lot of ganja cookies to eat :p

And finally! I'll share some more positive results with you guys! I was having brain pinches pretty much every day, mostly multiple times a day. They were getting more and more severe, "sharp pinches". Well, 6 months ago, I took my 1st batch of oil (14oz->Everclear). I took most of this oil about 9 days. I spent most it asleep. Truly, night and day. After a week, I thought a tolerance had built. Ha! Nope! Took the last on sunday at about noon. Around 2 I was still cool, making plans for the next day (mon.). Ha, well the next thing you know I went from 2pm sunday, passed out until about 3pm tuesday like wtf?!again?! I was HIGH. But the wonderful outcome was….NO PINCHES AT ALL FOR 6 MONTHS! This 6 months i am not able to use cannabis. They start slowly coming back, not sharp pinches, but slow mellow mild pain swells. Fortunately, a couple of weeks ago, things changed and I am able to use the Cbus again. Yay!. Start off taking mild doses of the oil and smoking regularly for the last 2 weeks. Practically not a single pinch. Oh and my eye was starting to get twitchy (I blame the lcd screen!) just before my return to cannabis use. Well guess what…I'm sure you can…Again, practically not a single twitch. Maybe, literally, not one! Still been on this pesky computer too.

I'm starting RSO round 2. Slow and steady. Next batch I make I will be dosing nicely and healing nicely :)

Annnd this evenings healthy dose is really setting in. I'm checking out!

Have a great night y'all!

Last edited:
use 99% iso chilled to below zero centigrade, do what Rick Simpson tells you to do and Viola !!! you may be cured of cancer but you may also turn back the aging clock 10 - 15 years the stuff is great ! and also just plain amazing health wise !

Just remember no matter which way you collect the oil it needs to be decarbed by heating it for the appropriate time or it won't work for things like cancer.

TerpeneDream

Has anyone seen/ade pasty RSO before?!?!

So I used a NU-Wave 2 induction cooktop..slowly bringing the oil up to 260.

I've made it twice before, but with Everclear, and it came out like I usually see it (Pic 2)

Never seen it pasty like this. Curious…

This is Harlequin, cut sourced from Cbd Bill

20425888849_f77dd2f316_c.jpg
[/url]IMG_0641 , on Flickr[/IMG]

Everclear- Rice Cooker, Decarbed in oven @ 266

19991707423_b4f1b8f295_c.jpg
[/url]IMG_0640

Last edited:

Znation

Sorry I forgot to mention this also If you live in the U.S there is a paint store called Sherwin Williams you can get 100% Isopropyl Alchohol.

99% iso at costco around here is around $12.00 for 2000 mls which would be about 1/2 a U.S. gallon seems pretty reasonable to me comes in a pack of 4 500ml bottles.

bigherb

Veteran
I’d appreciate any recommendations from the IC fam to aquire this oil .

I’ve been searching the last few days and don’t see any options really online or dispensaries in my area . But I see buyricksimpsonoil site has rso for purchase .I’m not sure it’s legit , any opinions?

I’m hoping this RSO is available in the Tristate . My mother has been diagnosed with lung cancer for the second time in three years . first it was a tumor on her right lung it was removed and then returned and then they cut a piece of the lung and she was cancer free . Now She has stage 4 , non Small cell lung cancer on the other lung and it’s spread to the lining surgery is not an option

She is not a regular cannabis user but I’ve been giving her joints occasionally since a young teen to help with extreme pain from hiatus hernia / depression/ anxiety and now help with her issues from a broken femur due to her neuropathy . They suggest immunotherapy or chemotherapy Atm

She has recognized the medicinal qualities of cannabis long ago . Soo we agree that this can only help . I hope someone can help suggest how to aquire this

1luvbigherb

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
bigHerb Rick Simpson has never sold oil so if any one claims this then there not being honest all he has done is show people how to make it them self's.

There are plenty of his videos on Youtube and he suggests people starting this treatment to start small like the size of grain of rice building up to i think a gram of oil a day.

He also says high THC not high CBD as some claim selling hemp as you will find out researching this.

I know we have butted heads in the past but if there is any thing i can do to help be it find his videos or any thing let me know.

Wishing your mom well and my thoughts are with your family.