delightfull

delightfull

Best of luck with those Mrs. M!
How ya doin?
Richard.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Lime??? That sounds scrumptous! I've never experienced this flavour in the citrus side of herbs:D... Lemon, grapefruit, orange, I've had those... Never had lime though... Did she cure to have the same taste??? Is the high as potent, if not better than the tw??? Much love and JAH Bless

eugene

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey medjool, DWW, keep us updated on your little babies!

Hi Richard! :wave:

Hey MrPurple, got a smoke report? Did it retain any of the lime when dried?

G

Those pics are fantastic MrPurple, they make me want to germ the rest of my deep warp/wreck ASAP. Too bad your not around right now, I'd love to find out how the Deep Wreck likes her food.

I have some Deep Warps going from seed right now, they are coming along nicely. I picked up the Warp/Wreck combo pack from seedbay, 80$ for 10 of each is a steal! There are 2 more sets of them up right now on the weekend special.

R

richardwilliams

deep warps

deep warps

Well if your in Canada you will love how early the warps come in outdours.
They should be inexpensive as I originally let them all go as a bulk lot to Gypsy for real cheap. Enjoy em while they last. Cheers, Richard.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
richard, I had asked this question earlier in the thread, but did she retain the lime aroma/flavour after a cure??? Really curious brethren...

Last edited:
R

richardwilliams

Hi Eugene, I would not be able to definately say about the flavour retained after a cure as it is not a 100% stablizied strain. The original mother was a mighty tasty train with a clear up high and the cross to dc yileds a few differing phenos, so its a bit of luck involved. best of luck, richard.

medjool

All 12 popped. I put them into *bad me* black gold organic and promptly lost four to damping off, the first time ever. The rest of the black gold organic is now clematis mulch.

the sun came out, they should be twice the size or more tomorrow.

:D :D :D

mrs m

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Richard, :wave:
Hey Medjool, love your babies! Here's mine in the cold frame I told you about. Seven african-based strains. Thier 1st day out, will be bringing them in @ nite for a while yet, but they're loving it and the weather's finally gotten decent. (I sure do miss not having the 'sun' smilie they had @ OG) {random stoner thought}

Sorry to be so off topic, but I do still have some Deep Wreck beans left, but no room!

R

richardwilliams

deep wrecked

deep wrecked

very cute Mrs M!
my deep wrecks are a bit behind yours but the swamp will speed em up once it gets hot out!
havent forgot highliter just slow these days./

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
hey all,

thanks for commin by and checkin the grow of this line. turned out pretty well, with nice heavy colas. dense buds. still with the nice lime aromas.

here they are right before the chop this am.

Lol this looks insane.
I didn`t know there was other RW strain than the Deep Congo.
Are there other ? Available ?
:thank you:

JohnBudd

Richard Williams Genetics are outstanding. He is quite the gentleman and he knows cannabis. Outstanding looking plants....got to love the lime funk!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, just not so involved online. He is back as dickwilliams now, he sometimes posts in his Deep Congo thread, or you can make a query on his personal profile page. :smoke: