What's new

Rhizotonic tips

bonecarver_OG said:
to me rhizotonic seems to work much more effective aplied in the nute water and sprayed on the leafs in veg.

any one else tried it?

i use 1 part distilled water to 2 parts tap water. to one liter of spraying water i put 4 ml of rhizotonic - i spray after the light is switched of and i leave the circulating vents off for about 2-3 hours.

peace all :D
Do you adjust the ph before applying? if so what to?
Thanks.

Tony Danza

This might be wasteful, but I sometimes use rhizo to up my ph with pbp bloom as the bloom drops my ph from 7.9 at the tap to like 4.5. When I start to think my PH up is adding too much Ca, in goes the Rhizo. It's kinda expensive, but I only use a gallon of nute every 2 days for coco, and my ebb-flo rez is only like 7 gallons so it's not too bad.

U

UBER21

Im also tryin to decide on either Rhizo or house and garden root excel.......both are pretty pricey though........

mister c

Has anyone used Rhizo so much that it starts growing algae on the top of sunshine mix??

I have just seen this the other day, and am wondering if it is the algae based rhizo or something else???

J

jws0007

Hey Bonecarver...

Hey Bonecarver...

Hey Bonecarver can you give us a run-down of your clone taking method using coco? Im willing to bet it would get sticky'd. Also if possible could you give some specifics on the use of rhizo, heat, humidity, re-veg of clones? Some pictures would be cool too. I know your busy as hell... you just seem to be the go too guy on coco matters. Thanks bro.

B

bonecarver_OG

i use both rockwool plugs and small cups with coco for making clones. there is not really much to it.

i dont like complicating it so i dont use any hormones at all. i jsut cut the clones, stick them in small cups with coco, or in the rockwool plugs.

i have em all inside a fishtank i made a tight lid for. this is set up above one of my veg spaces - it keeps at around 25 degrees at the moment.

i dont even adjust ph on the rockwool or the coco for cloning. pretty much i start with that as soon as i see they are rooted and transplanted and ready.

:D its all so simple - i pretty much just cut, stick em in and wait.

but rhizotonic can be used also at this early stage of rooted clones. but nowadays i just use plain normal nute water at 20/20 ml A/B for 10 liters of H2O.

but im against misting clones with rhizo unless an emergency occurs - dying etc..

peace all!

Latest posts

Latest posts