What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS Outdoor Compitition - Freezeland IBL, Mighty Freeze, Whitey Freeze, GG#2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice thread mate, I have enjoyed catching up each update
Congratulations for the successful harvest :tiphat:

Hillbilly69

The later pink pheno freezeland is starting to put on some density too. This one needs another few weeks. The smell is something else, I get wiffs every so often when I'm in the yard and it makes me smile, a lovely super sweet bubblegum type smell 🤤
The structure on this one is different, no branching along the main stems but then branches out on the top 12-14". Literaly making each stem look like lollipops.
Can't wait to taste this one. Was happy to see it start to lighten in color, was worried I had mixed my organic soil too strong...
View attachment 18883702
View attachment 18883703

Yes sir, was a big bush kree!

Hillbilly69

After some curing in jars the flavour of the mighty freeze and freezeland continue to improve. The pine taste seems to be coming out a little more. Get a little more of the earthy taste too. Love it! 👌👍
20231025_133917.jpg
20231025_134130.jpg

NordicGenetics

They were all grown at 46 lat on the east coast of Canada Nordic. Great early outdoor finishers for my neck of the woods 👍
Thanks for the reply.
I was just trying to get an idea of where you were latitude wise, because that is the main thing which determines how early or late a certain strain will finish. And yeah, they looked to be good for your lat and climate. I am much higher, around lat 56-57 in Denmark, so we need even earlier strains or a very good season!

Hillbilly69

Thanks for the reply.
I was just trying to get an idea of where you were latitude wise, because that is the main thing which determines how early or late a certain strain will finish. And yeah, they looked to be good for your lat and climate. I am much higher, around lat 56-57 in Denmark, so we need even earlier strains or a very good season!
Oh boys, that's up there, we have to be done by 3rd week of September or else you have risk of loosing a lot to mold and hurican winds.
Sounds like you may need some auto's! RGS does have some end of august finishers that are very light sensitive that may work...