What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RezDog Sour Diesel

JabberJaw

Sour Diesel took the East Coast by storm in the 90s much like OG Kush rampaged the West Coast. Allegedly concocted when Original Diesel was unintentionally crossed with a hermied DNL (Northern Lights/Shiva x Hawaiian), her true heritage and breeding history still remains somewhat of a mystery.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
so is this the ECSD cut or did JJaw find it from a pack of Rez seeds?

looks great! looks like ECSD. long time grail for me as well!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bagster shared this clone prior to rez's version. NYGreeny and the coast to coast clones "c2cc" passed it around. It's the original ecsd.

JabberJaw

Interesting I thought Rezdog was the only breeder, even the original version, which this is. Dont I feel silly. Well keep in mind that I am not a breeder at all, I have popped a few beans for a few select breeders but I am just a grower. Thank you Chili you are always a great source of information! Even this old dog can learn new tricks I guess, thanks again. Sorry for the confusion everyone,this is ECSD. Hope all is well stoners, and remember KISS!

JabberJaw

ECSD in Veg

ECSD in Veg

Some shots of ECSD in veg.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CoCoSativas

Interesting I thought Rezdog was the only breeder, even the original version, which this is. Dont I feel silly. Well keep in mind that I am not a breeder at all, I have popped a few beans for a few select breeders but I am just a grower. Thank you Chili you are always a great source of information! Even this old dog can learn new tricks I guess, thanks again. Sorry for the confusion everyone,this is ECSD. Hope all is well stoners, and remember KISS!

Yo that literally made my day! I'm not being a douche that's such a cute mix up...

The sour and all chem stuff has a crazy amount of head spinning back story. U can see how any mis take happens.

:thank you: though for the chuckle. Hehehe I really enjoyed that. That light goes on moment and one of the best mix ups ever.

That's a very good post. :biggrin:

The Revolution

Veteran
Yo that literally made my day! I'm not being a douche that's such a cute mix up...

The sour and all chem stuff has a crazy amount of head spinning back story. U can see how any mis take happens.

:thank you: though for the chuckle. Hehehe I really enjoyed that. That light goes on moment and one of the best mix ups ever.

That's a very good post. :biggrin:

Lmao I was thinking the same thing. Actually cringed a bit when I read that one sentence from JJ, "I thought Rez was the original breeder".. No brother rez was surely not the breeder, though he did put out some highly unstable Sour hybrids. There are still some fire to be found in rez's work, but proceed with caution.

Very nice man, Here's a rooting cut. Please dont laugh. My clones dont usually look this ill. This one had quite a long journey and really pushed the limits with the amount of time between cut-soil. Sadly this is the healthiest one I have at the moment, of the ECSD. She seems resilient tho and Im confident she will root. Sour is one of my personal favorites, and if given the ridiculous task of choosing only one variety to smoke for the rest of my life, she'd prob be the one. Gta thank the homey again, so Thanks brothaman. Bless up big dog.

Excuse the crap pics. How its gta b done, at the moment.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So you say you've had this cut for over a decade? Any one a clue as to how old the ECSD cutting is? This exact girls gta be in every corner of the world by now.

HOVA

Veteran
Man these look great
Great job maintaining these big bro
I wonder how these compare to the chaco cut i have
I also have 3 other s1 from dr greenthumb that im about to flip next week
There is a squat vigorous pheno that havs me excited because I these leap up on u during the first 3 weeks of flow

The Revolution

Veteran
Hova, JJ made a mistake with the thread title. Hopefully he can edit it for confusions sake, but what he has, u have, and I.. There is only one ECSD. Chaco Moniker is being thrown around, but we all know it as the one and the only, ECSD. Nothing but love and respect to chaco, he's a good man. But the "chaco" ECSD "moniker" isnt necessary. However, those S1's you speak of from DrGreenthumb, Should be labeled as such "S1", for confusions sake. ;) Bless up Bruddhas, Have a blessed day...Into the groove I Go!

LifeLess

Veteran
Had this for a few years now but never ran it yet. Thnx for all the great info guys. Chili miss you bro.

picture.php

HOVA

Veteran
Hova, JJ made a mistake with the thread title. Hopefully he can edit it for confusions sake, but what he has, u have, and I.. There is only one ECSD. Chaco Moniker is being thrown around, but we all know it as the one and the only, ECSD. Nothing but love and respect to chaco, he's a good man. But the "chaco" ECSD "moniker" isnt necessary. However, those S1's you speak of from DrGreenthumb, Should be labeled as such "S1", for confusions sake. ;) Bless up Bruddhas, Have a blessed day...Into the groove I Go!

Thanks for the correction big bro
Much respect

CoCoSativas

Lmao I was thinking the same thing. Actually cringed a bit when I read that one sentence from JJ, "I thought Rez was the original breeder".. No brother rez was surely not the breeder, though he did put out some highly unstable Sour hybrids. There are still some fire to be found in rez's work, but proceed with caution.

Very nice man, Here's a rooting cut. Please dont laugh. My clones dont usually look this ill. This one had quite a long journey and really pushed the limits with the amount of time between cut-soil. Sadly this is the healthiest one I have at the moment, of the ECSD. She seems resilient tho and Im confident she will root. Sour is one of my personal favorites, and if given the ridiculous task of choosing only one variety to smoke for the rest of my life, she'd prob be the one. Gta thank the homey again, so Thanks brothaman. Bless up big dog.

Excuse the crap pics. How its gta b done, at the moment.
View Image
View Image
View Image

So you say you've had this cut for over a decade? Any one a clue as to how old the ECSD cutting is? This exact girls gta be in every corner of the world by now.

Yeah was a good laugh the good kind of way.

Yeah rez is a dick head but I'm stoked to run some later generations and crosses from his stuff. Still pretty funny to imagine him as the breeder of ecsd. It was a accident far as it seems.

I can get the riri cut I want that for sure I can also get the ecsd. Eventually I will have all of em for kicks I'm sure

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Man these look great
Great job maintaining these big bro
I wonder how these compare to the chaco cut i have
I also have 3 other s1 from dr greenthumb that im about to flip next week
There is a squat vigorous pheno that havs me excited because I these leap up on u during the first 3 weeks of flow

Any pic of the s1's?

I am wondering about the veg branching pattern on the taller s1's.

Supposedly, one of the plants I have is an ECSD s1, but I am kinda skeptical about it, so I am very interested to compare it to what you get.

Good luck.

HOVA

Veteran
Any pic of the s1's?

I am wondering about the veg branching pattern on the taller s1's.

Supposedly, one of the plants I have is an ECSD s1, but I am kinda skeptical about it, so I am very interested to compare it to what you get.

Good luck.

I have a few in my profile of my keeper
Its a monster yielder
I will take some after stretch ive been lazy lately

I also have the riri sd ibl sour diesel from in the cloner
I will come back post some of her also when she spreads her legs in veg

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
You really know how to work that ecsd jj!!!
I'm more interested in that bubba Dutch/old sog ssh tho.
Yo don't see her anymore really, closest I have is in bodhis crosses of silver mountain.
You ever want to be kind.......

JabberJaw

LL that girl looks awesome, you have kept the whore up well hehe...

Medium Pimpin, I have a soft spot in my heart for that Bubba Dutch Super Silver Haze also. She is so easy to grow, no special needs, and yields BIG TIME. She is also super easy to crop, very little cropping in fact. If you let her go beyond 68 days or so she develops a wonderful taste much like LL's Indiana bubblegum strain. A great strain for any beginner and a wonderful treat for you pro's as well. I will post some pics later, I have some buds hanging and would love for you to see some of the plants I have in veg. Hope all is well stoner!

GH MaxiBloom
Cal-Mag
Mammoth P

JabberJaw

ECSD and Blue Dream finishing up

ECSD and Blue Dream finishing up

Some ECSD (in the middle) and Blue Dream finishing up (on the right falling over ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts