• Thread starter THC_Decapitator
  • Start date
T

THC_Decapitator

some sd early flowers ,she sure smells sweet n sour already
picture.php

T

THC_Decapitator

thank you Zeppelindood , I wish id snagged some of your gear back when I could of .Your avatar is timeless

T

THC_Decapitator

This is gonna be fun watching you finish. Good luck on hooking up your filter quickly.

Nice setup.

yes yes before it reaks to much . I am just way low on funds .
Thanks for stopping by guys

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Great structure on the SD in that last pic.....the alternate branching looks so nice....and not a hint of colour on the stem. Fed just right.

sweet and sour.....got me wanting those little chicken balls and a pot of hot sauce.

T

THC_Decapitator

if a moderator or admin could rename my thread to"09-10 grow" ,to be fair to all the things I have going ? id really appreciate that :) I'm just not sure to pm

ThaNK you Blimey ,
Decided I better start vegging some other ladies way before I harvest the ones I got going . I really want to do a perpetual grow this time and harvest every 4 weeks .
So to ad to the clones and moms im trying to get ready , I sprouted some seeds .
I enjoyed the last time I did 2 of these grapefruit and I was happy . Both of course female and both were almost identical .

have had these around a bit
picture.php

picture.php

T

THC_Decapitator

did some re arranging and hung the light up on the celing and took the shelf out .More room for lanky sexy sativas .

on a rope pulley
picture.php

and my sexy mist of destruction
picture.php

severian

Your MOD is blowing up fast - looks nice and healthy.

Your sour d is my fav. Lets hope you have better luck with your grapefruit beans than you did the sadhu.

T

THC_Decapitator

hi Severian , yea I hear ya on the grapefruit beans . I really want these to be healthy and vigourous . I had zero problems running them before . I added some supplement lighting to the closet , one 45 watt cfl on each end of the closet .

T

THC_Decapitator

mother cabinet and the closet

picture.php

add more light in both ends of the closet :)
notice the super-cropped w-rhino ?
picture.php

T

THC_Decapitator

Just pulled a male mist of destruction . I have two white rhinos and a sd ibl that's still un-sexed . The little guy was full of balls , Im GLAD i checked today . none of his nuts released any jizim . in the picture above ,he was the little red cup on the left

T

THC_Decapitator

One of The white rhino is a girl . That's a good thing also the last sd ibl is sexed and a girl :p one un sexed rhino left

T

THC_Decapitator

the last un-sexed rhino turned out to be a male .

The Female Grapefruit seeds have broken the surface
picture.php

and the white label dubble gum in 2nd week flower
picture.php

T

THC_Decapitator

Thanks Severian , I will tomorrow take one of the sd and the og's .
finally seeing some flowers starting form . I have to go get the carbon scrubber this week and ill post some pics of the installation

T

THC_Decapitator

This is the sd ibls the first time I did her a few years back . I germed 5 out 10 and got 2 females . The other 5 original beans I gifted to someone . The ones I have going now are from the seeds from the nugs in the second picture .

these are the current ones being grown from those seeds .
picture.php

and this was the original mother from a few years back that I found a few seeds in
picture.php

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
That mother looks just mouth-watering.....have the ibl plants turned out as nice as the originals?

Latest posts

Latest posts