What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

High Sativa Lovers,

Some bud of the plants I posted here.
Left bud : Easy Sativa ~ Right bud : MaRoc
... and some old mixed kiff with kiff pipe

7507yum_yummie69_-med.JPG

motaco ~> Great info! And you're right : not enough airflow and much too much big plants, it's about 78/22 (plant/air). I should be growing in pots ...

:respect:

_ ° 0 _
. :sasmokin:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
looking great. i love the old school kief pipe. thats about as close as you'll get to a sebsi and not have it be home made.

always glad to help. congrats on a pretty harvest and golden spoonful of kief.

G

Nevels Haze clone from seed circa 2000 SSB white label seeds. I just popped these this year and have only just started flowering clones from my mother.
Peace
MOD

1111129septnevhz_a1xnl5hz_3_-med.jpg
1111129septnevhz_a1xnl5hz_1_-med.jpg

And a Arjans Haze#1 x MOD
1111129septnevhz_a1xnl5hz_6_-med.jpg

Last edited:
Kalistroyer,

How do you see the NevsHaze from WL ? If my memory serves me well, 20'thai had grown it (in the OG days) in a greenhouse and had said it was a good weed but not the real deal NH ...

to add some color in the thread ... just like Raco said "Spain is Different" ! :D

redrider

More Colombian

More Colombian

This plant came from seed grown out high in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta

I grew her out a little bit futher south on the high altitude central plains.

I crossed the plant with an Indica but after growing out the cross I really like the pure Colombian better (after a 3 month cure).

G

good work, that columbian looks awesome. i have a pack of columbian gold from the brazilian seed co, think i may have to try some out.

redrider

Hanging

Hanging

I kept her small by growing her in a smaller pot.

I have another pure Colombian strain drying with the purp, she from the blondest bud I have ever seen.

HarryNugz

Glad to see the UST reserected once again! I hope to contribute from past grows as well as starting some new in the future.

redrider

Another Colombian

Another Colombian

This is another Colombian strain I grew out in 05. This one is a little more potent then the purple.

Frosty lumbo

Peace from Colombia

G

JimmyEatWorld said:
Kalistroyer,

How do you see the NevsHaze from WL ? If my memory serves me well, 20'thai had grown it (in the OG days) in a greenhouse and had said it was a good weed but not the real deal NH ...

to add some color in the thread ... just like Raco said "Spain is Different" ! :D

I have not worked with it much yet, i will do a report when i have healthy buds to smoke and share:) That said it smells like the real deal and at some point Ben Dr*****s (SSB owner)had access the Org Nev Haze, I thought? I could be wrong and won't argue the subject. I will share the info when i can:)
Peace
MOD

G

@ Redrider. Looking great there! I have High hope for something like that:) Beautiful.
MOD

redrider

MOD

MOD

@ Redrider. Looking great there! I have High hope for something like that:) Beautiful.
MOD

Thanks MOD that means alot comming from you. What you see is just some of what you will be getting along with some other very rare Colombians.
I grew these plants out (and others) because the seeds came from not only exotic locations (in Colombia) but because they are the most potent I found.
The cured bud taste a little differnt strain to strain but all have that distinct rich "Colombian" flavor. Although Sativa the high is very laid back and creeper, there isn't any heart racing paranoia, just a strong rush of euphoria that is wonderfully sedative. Both strains are strong and smoking too much will put you to sleep as fast as any Indica.
Peace from Colombia!

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
MOD good to see you drop by. been a while since I talked to you last at OG. I see you've been a busy B starting up a seed company and so forth. Congrats. still working with the hazes eh? can't go wrong with that. :wave:

Babba. good to see you drop by. nice plant and it sure does look sativa. I always had it in my head it was a kushy indica for some reason. :yes:

red rider I truly love the colombian pics. especially the purple one. I'm going to have to make it down there one day. the better question is how am I going to get my seeds out? lol. :chin:

Harry Nugz. almost missed you there. I wanted to pm you anyway. OG crashed before I got to see it. I remember you were part of the moloka'i frost thread with HighHaWynn right? How did your frosts turn out? They weren't stable but some of the best herb I've ever smoked. I truly loved it. Smoked it all before I got a pic of it though. :badday:

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great great thread!!
Thx you all for posting those wonderful pics :wink:
motaco,
Hope you don´t mind if I post here what Jorge Cervantes said in early 1999
(Hey Señor Cervantes,if you read tis....the best of all :wink:)
Adventurous Spanish growers breed their own seeds,and harvest several outdoor crops a year!

"What fantasies flash through your mind when you think of Spain?
Do visions of picture perfect white stucco houses overlooking sunny secluded beaches,gypsy flamenco dancers,rich red wine and all-night parties bounce through your brain?
An escalating number of tokers are living out these fantasies in this land of sun and fun.Super smoke is supplied by a swelling web of sun workshipping outdoor growers that traditionally breed their own seeds."
:D

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Nice lil thought about spain. I have a great respect for breeders. there is just something very... natural or human about that. People producing their own seeds from the weed they liked the best. adds a personal aspect to the high.

like I say, ALWAYS feel free to go off topic, tell stories, ask questions, ramble. its all good. positive vibrations for positive people. My thread is your thread. Its the fantastic quality of the contributors that makes the UST such a cool thing. :smoke: :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.