What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Bushy the Thai Trances vary a bit but the nicest is the one that has the combo of the Gypsy Thai added with the Pine sweetness of the Oaxacan......Beautiful smell:dance013:

Sampled a small bit after only a quick cure and it is a winner, they are all still going strong, but as u say way earlier than the Thai, which I am only just able to make seed from now.

I like these days hanging out with Sativa and Bud and bottom pic is a NHz #21 x Emm.....this cross is producing some outstanding plants and I am sure using the males from the new Emm's they will be even better.

All from different plants.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

NHz #21 x Emm
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Nice work kanga. How long did those Thai stick x Oaxacans flower? Also I forget if the early mullum has skunk in it but if not I would assume the smoke is identical to the late mullum. LOL I gotta go to australia.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Gerald they are still flowering and there is no skunk in the Emm.

Here is some Thai Trance for u to see.

First Pic is the Gypsy Thai still going, then it crossed to the Oaxacan Trance, followed by some seed in the Big Thai....Thai x MM #1, now this is going to be some real Thai Madness I can tell you and last the Thai still going strong minus the top and a few branches due to some rodent that I have had to set a trap for:biggrin:

That is the GN Thai next to it.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

OLDproLg

Veteran
Hey KANGA looking great!

Oh,those thais were from that fat uk sticks with the red
yarn around it....back in 07' i got them from EL man,he hangs
here ounce in a while but not much anymore?..the vibe has changed at ic..
but people like you an me keep the entertainment going good haha!!
i use to have celebrety status here my man,been in 5 magz with 2,3,4 full page spreads!
Let me see if my handle is still sencored(*******) YUP,********* haha SWEET!!!
BLG also if you seen any of the mags i was in maybe?
Let me show yaz what magzzz i did...shit i think my old handle is sencored still?

Attachments

• flowerpix#3news letter .JPG
    flowerpix#3news letter .JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
  • flower pix news#6.JPG
    flower pix news#6.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 3 magazines.JPG
    3 magazines.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 16

OLDproLg

Veteran
Here is an old THAI cross i had for decades........

Here is an old THAI cross i had for decades........

Heya buddies!!

Looky here,a thai cross i made decades ago,should have kept her
gene pools just for the history,but in my HUMIDITY she turned to larf??
Really leafy,but you can see the outer structure was HUGE in bud form,
with a chocolate flavor.....i messed it up when i crossed a mex badseed to it.

Attachments

• old thai cross.2.JPG
    old thai cross.2.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 14
  • old thai cross.1.JPG
    old thai cross.1.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 13
  • 17year old thai afgan cross.JPG
    17year old thai afgan cross.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 17

Madjag

Veteran
Hey KANGA looking great!

Oh,those thais were from that fat uk sticks with the red
yarn around it....back in 07' i got them from EL man,he hangs
here ounce in a while but not much anymore?..the vibe has changed at ic..
but people like you an me keep the entertainment going good haha!!
i use to have celebrety status here my man,been in 5 magz with 2,3,4 full page spreads!
Let me see if my handle is still sencored(*******) YUP,********* haha SWEET!!!
BLG also if you seen any of the mags i was in maybe?
Let me show yaz what magzzz i did...shit i think my old handle is sencored still?

Hey Old Pro,

I'm another Tucson area dweller like my Bud Motaco. If you ever land in the neighborhood, PM me so we couldspin some tales. I post in "Old School Arizona" here at IC.

I envy your bold moves doing the yard grow straight on. I was a guerrilla grower in the northern AZ rim canyons. It took more energy back and forth, but it could be walked away from if necessary. Luckily, for 5 years, that was never the case and it still awaits the next Gen.

Peace,
Madjag

Big City

That is a fine point. There may very well be a niche "new york city haze" that only you and a handful of others have access to. My point is that every New Yorker I've talked to who have come into my threads talking about "church, frankies, uptown haze, ny haze, piff" etc. (By the way that number exploded since around '06) claims as well that is a new york only legend and that I don't know what I'm talking about.*
Hmmmm... We are talking about uptown of a different era. A lot of white people wouldn't or couldn't go up there and buy haze because they were scared or whatever. So, in that way it was a niche market. But, everyone I know was smoking it.

By 2006, that really good haze in NYC had already disappeared, and everyone was looking for Sour. the best Hazes uptown were years before that. 2000-2003 it was the best shit you could buy. Never thought it would disappear from the streets like it did. By 2003, Sour Diesel had already started to become popular.

Also, delivery services did not have the uptown haze big herb is talking about. You literally had to go uptown for it.*

Raho

Veteran
Hi Kanga and Bushy and sativa lovers everywhere :)
Shout out to the King of the Kanyon Rim . . . Mr Krazy Kat, MJ!

Check out my 21 Mullum at 87 days:
picture.php

I had pollinated this branch with year-old blueberry pollen.
Didn't think it worked, but early peak today in the drying bud looks like I got about a 10% success rate compared to fresh dust.
YAY!
Certainly not the only cross made with these genetics but a fun oddball I had my fingers crossed on ;-)

Hope everything is finishing up well for you all down under!

Last edited:

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Gerald I didnt smoke the 78 Thai maybe Bushy did.

But I have sampled some of that big one from a dried branch and lets just say it has been crossed to a lot of things:biggrin:

Here is a bud of the MM #1 sampled today after only a quick cure and we only got 3 tokes on a joint before the room became wayyy to small:biggrin:

picture.php
[/FONT]

OLDproLg

Veteran
THanks for offering your friendship my man!!!

THanks for offering your friendship my man!!!

Hey Old Pro,

I'm another Tucson area dweller like my Bud Motaco. If you ever land in the neighborhood, PM me so we couldspin some tales. I post in "Old School Arizona" here at IC.

I envy your bold moves doing the yard grow straight on. I was a guerrilla grower in the northern AZ rim canyons. It took more energy back and forth, but it could be walked away from if necessary. Luckily, for 5 years, that was never the case and it still awaits the next Gen.

Peace,
Madjag
Would LOVE to come to AZ man,meeting motaco an you would be great!
YOu remember me dont ya......seem 90% of the folks here now dont know me??????
weird...worldwide celebraty status gone to shit because of a few years in prison.....
figures.....and really feel like my LEGS were CUT OFF,when the pigs got my big black
TRASHBAG FULL OF SEEDS huh i mite as well be dead.

Attachments

• 1983 sativa.3.JPG
    1983 sativa.3.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 15
  • LLA dry.1.JPG
    LLA dry.1.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
  • LLA.3.JPG
    LLA.3.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 14
  • LLA dry.2.JPG
    LLA dry.2.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 12

OLDproLg

Veteran
Kangativa and Bush.....

You got this shit going on great down under men!
Similar climates maybe,hows your humidity there?
Here it is 80% most the time,we get lucky some days with 50% afternoons!
Just a few days out of the WHOLE YEAR......humidity in FL can rot stainless steel.
So small fast plants are the only good way to grow here,MONSTERS will rot to the ground
unless their bulletproof....got any bullets you'd like to share men,or are yaz after the $??

BIG MO you still hangin?
Lou

madalasatori

Veteran
I remember you lg I remember following your back yard thread which was great then was sad when you went away. How time flies though!you are an inspiration

R

recent guest

Some sativa shots -

They are really liking the warming weather.

Runner beans are growing with my Oldtimer's Haze (ACE) in a symbiosis that feeds nitrogen to the haze via nitrogen fixing bacteria in the bean's roots:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.