Not open for further replies.

yoss33

Veteran
Sativa Seedbank's Eldorado (Oaxacan):
picture.php

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
I love how the title of this thread keeps coming true- 5 years and still getting REVIVED!

Keep it up, patient growers :tiphat:

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This thread by far the biggest in this forum. What it take here to be a sticky thread?

oldhaole

Veteran
Hawaiian Sativas...or mostly Sativas

Hawaiian Sativas...or mostly Sativas

Had a visit from Green Harvest. They took a nice tax off my Thai crosses.
But they left the best. The Thai was last years flavor, with some WPM. Didn't hurt too bad.

The first three are pure Sativas. Next group is at least half Sativa. From their growth patterns, I'd say more than half.

Last group is Jack Herer. With Jack the Sativa tends to dominate.

Pic 1) Taxman at work. They claim the plant in the forground is Mature. It's still there.
Pic 2) The only Bloodweed Thai cross left....they took nine.
Pic 3) Elephant Ear....from the late '70's No WPM, mold, and the bugs leave it alone. The line is unstable, so this may fag on me.
Pic 4) An unknown Sativa strain. It is a regrow, the only plant I had the pleasure of smoking, before deciding it was a keeper.
Pic 5) A sativa strain father. I prefer not to say the origins. The breeder calls it Rodney. This plant is Diesel x Rodney.
Pic 6) An old Hash Bud strain x Rodney.
Pic 7) Kush x Rodney.
Pic 8) An f1 Jack Herer.
Pic 9) Two more Jack plants. The plant on the right was the biggest one until the Helicopter ran it over....long story.
Pic 10) The bottom garden flying away.

Attachments

• Green Harvest 2.jpg
    Green Harvest 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Green Harvest.jpg
    Green Harvest.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 15
  • New Hole 8.jpg
    New Hole 8.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 14
  • New Hole 4.jpg
    New Hole 4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 15
  • New Hole 1.jpg
    New Hole 1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 16
  • New Hole 2.jpg
    New Hole 2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
  • New Hole 3.jpg
    New Hole 3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
  • New Hole 7.jpg
    New Hole 7.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13
  • New Holes 5 & 6.jpg
    New Holes 5 & 6.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 14
  • New Hole 10.jpg
    New Hole 10.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 14
Oh shit^^...Maybe we should shot those assholes...but i guess then it will made us no better than them...still,what a bunch of mofos they are!:moon:

BTW,very nice plants you got there!

M

MummyCat

!!!What???? What the fuck is Green Harvest? Who funds those guys?

Sorry for your loss man

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
!!!What???? What the fuck is Green Harvest? Who funds those guys?

Sorry for your loss man

Green Harvest is like CAMP in Hawaii...

Cross we have been working with:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple White Widow(Purple Power(Skunk x Meao Thai) X White Widow) X Destroyer(Meao Thai x Columbian/Mexican)
We were looking to bring the Thai together on both sides but this one leans a little to the skunk side of things. We have a lot of seeds so we will probably see a lot of genetic diversity...hopefully hehe. The last 2 pics are at 11 weeks flower and still going. BTW these are grown under CFLs. ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes we like to pollen chuck. :) My partner only grows from seed due to space and wanting to keep his numbers down do he pops em grows em out cuts clones for me to root and pollinates. I pretty much just hold everything and make sure males are good for breeding. :)

picture.php

Used in the crosses. He unfortunately decided to poop on us but not before we crossed him to his sister. :)

picture.php

His sister :)

I also have a Hawaiian Snow(Triple Haze) that I have yet to take pics of...I'll hit you guys with those tomorrow. I need to get some sleep...work in the morning. :)

Riddick

Shouldn't a strain called Purple People Eater actually be purple? I have some Purple Dawg going and I'm like WTF where's the purple! Don't get me wrong, it looks really nice. Just seems like false advertising!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts