What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marn

I'm loving the trees as well. Some of ya'll have some giant bushes.

Here's my unknown sativa I harvested recently.
CIMG0990.JPG

omfg.first off thanks all of u who post up pics.second which haze would be good for indoor u know quick not 26 weeks or something.lol and outdoor for a mid november harvest!or for a simple and kinda cheap man.cheap on my hobby but not for my girls(shoping)lmao danm women.peace and thanks :tiphat:

attn all sativa growers, we need you, we need your sativa spirit back in the light

the USA is overly dominated with the downer INDICA..please help we need sativa revolution

we need cannabis that sparks ecstasy and creative thought not a downer to keep us numb..

please

Is ICMAG strong enough to pull people together to bring back sativas for a least a year??

anyone else feel me on this?

bushweed

Veteran
More Kanga grows

More Kanga grows

Hawaiian x Nam
picture.php

picture.php

Hawaiian (fr left), Hawaiian x G13 (fr right), Hawaiian x Nam (rear left, Nev's Haze (rear right)
picture.php

MMxSkunk, Jamiacan Blue Mountain
picture.php

Scene
picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Some pics of the legendary Aussie sativa Mullumbimby Madness.
A strain that I have had since 1983 and I got it from a couple of old Mullum farmers who had it from who knows when.
Very little comes close to the high that this strain can give you. My hat is off to the person who originly bred this strain:gday:

Attachments

• Mullumbimby Madness.jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Mullumbimby Madness (3).jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness (3).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Mullumbimby Madness (2).jpg
    Mullumbimby Madness (2).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 11

LightOfJah

I live at 45 lat N , and i want to do my '11 guerilla grow , starting in april ... i'm wodnering if MM grows in my region ... and if u are kind enough , to give me a hint on where to buy MM seeds.... very very impressed on this strain from your pics , wish i could find a way to get some seeds .... Best of wishes ! :tiphat:

Rinse

Veteran
Some pics of the legendary Aussie sativa Mullumbimby Madness.
A strain that I have had since 1983 and I got it from a couple of old Mullum farmers who had it from who knows when.
Very little comes close to the high that this strain can give you. My hat is off to the person who originly bred this strain:gday:

:ying::dance013::dance013:
V.v.v nice lookin herb...
Care to elaborate on the high?

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Wow...Big plants!

Here a litle one..flowerin winters but plenty of quality Zamal hybrida 100% Sativa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it high and hihg and high!:wave:

Kangativa

Veteran
I live at 45 lat N , and i want to do my '11 guerilla grow , starting in april ... i'm wodnering if MM grows in my region ... and if u are kind enough , to give me a hint on where to buy MM seeds.... very very impressed on this strain from your pics , wish i could find a way to get some seeds .... Best of wishes ! :tiphat:

Hi LoJ......The MM will grow there but it will not finish to it's potential. I dont know anybody that has MM, although I know Mr Nice uses it in the La Nina cross, I think this is a excellent strain for your area as it finishes earlier.
Hope that helps.....Stay Well.....K

Kangativa

Veteran
:ying::dance013::dance013:
V.v.v nice lookin herb...
Care to elaborate on the high?

Hi Rinse,
The high of this strain is killer trippy and can last for hrs. I just had a heavy smoker and top breeder here and he put it down after 1/4 of a cut joint and that was it for a fair while.
I have seen people just stare into space and not say boo and also I have seen people curl up into a ball and just lie there in a spaced out mess.
For me 3 small tokes is it. Its old school high as in the Buhdda stick days.
Hope you understand where I am coming from.......no Indica in this strain, just pure Sativa.

designer

Wow...Big plants!

Here a litle one..flowerin winters but plenty of quality Zamal hybrida 100% Sativa

Keep it high and hihg and high!:wave:

Nice work. I am so craving a real Old School Sativa.

When you say Zamal Hyrbida, are you referring to Zamilito? He has really dropped off the site.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Nice work. I am so craving a real Old School Sativa.

When you say Zamal Hyrbida, are you referring to Zamilito? He has really dropped off the site.

LoL ? Zamal hybrida means a hybrid of Zamal (50% zamal genes) then crossed with a pure Sativa, that's all, also different from the Zamal x Meao Thai that ACE had.

:wave:

Rinse

Veteran
Hi Rinse,
The high of this strain is killer trippy and can last for hrs. I just had a heavy smoker and top breeder here and he put it down after 1/4 of a cut joint and that was it for a fair while.
I have seen people just stare into space and not say boo and also I have seen people curl up into a ball and just lie there in a spaced out mess.
For me 3 small tokes is it. Its old school high as in the Buhdda stick days.
Hope you understand where I am coming from.......no Indica in this strain, just pure Sativa.

I know exactly where your coming from m8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts