What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Thirty more views and we reach a million. It'll probably happen in an hour or two. Damn. Thanks to all the contributors and folks that follow the RUST.:thank you:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thirty more views and we reach a million. It'll probably happen in an hour or two. Damn. Thanks to all the contributors and folks that follow the RUST.

...and 400 pages!!
congrats 420guerrilla :tiphat:

hzpnmr6.jpg

designer

What a great job you have done with this thread Motaco. I have read the whole thing and your contributions were priceless. I thank you for keeping alive what many may consider the original marijuana we have in the USA. Sativa is not a cash crop or for everyone, but to me it is the real deal. You did a lot of work here. Thanks.

Croissant

congrats on the million!

I was wonde3ring if anyone has experience with the strain Manga rosa? has anyone tried it? if you let me know. thanks

Kangativa

Veteran
LOLOL
hysterical.gif

@ Kanga

Friggin´monsters :yoinks: I remember some charlie´s BMJ that tasted like strawberry chewing gum...years ago...:yummy: very impressed man...keep us posted :)

Lol on the roo poo as well, maybe that is it as they leave it everywhere.

Thanx Raco......I like the sound of the JBM that you tried, these are from that old seed.....hope I get something like that:dance013:
No worries with the posting, should start seeing some nice heads soon.
Cheer K

C

charlie garcia

congrats on the million indeed
nice to still see so nice bushes around Kangativa
Great condtions over there
wish al goes well
I wont be there when you start trimming them, be sure lol
best

Kangativa

Veteran
Wow, amazing plants Kangativa.

What soil amendments do you use for your hole and how big of a hole? If you don't mind me asking.

Hi Michael......thanx mate.
I dont really do holes, I do patches and prepare the whole ground with composted manures that I make myself and I also add rock phosphate, blood and bone, but the important thing is getting that soil well work and that can take up to 3 yrs.
Work on your composts and all will go fine.......cheers K

Kangativa

Veteran
congrats on the million indeed
nice to still see so nice bushes around Kangativa
Great condtions over there
wish al goes well
I wont be there when you start trimming them, be sure lol
best

I agree congrats on the 1000,000 th :dance013:

Hi Charlie.....What mate you dont want to come down here:gday:
Got some nice JBM for you to do....LOL
Yes I really dont blame you for not wanting to trim, but I will enjoy some of these new strains:dance013:
Thanx mate for the wishes.......Hope all is good and well with you.....K

PicosPoisonftw!

congrats on the million!

I was wonde3ring if anyone has experience with the strain Manga rosa? has anyone tried it? if you let me know. thanks

x2. But, from what I understand it's the parent of ww. I've had a widow pheno that fits the description to a t: from the exotic fruit flavor to the uplifting euphoric psychedelic stone and it's the best weed I've smoked. I just ordered 3 packs and plan to start some breeding projects in june.

got some angola & zamal on the way too. :)

S

sativagrower87

VanVulpen, nice malawi how she smells?

mods make this thread sticky please :jump: this thread is one of the best on IC so i think it deserve to be on top of this forum... i think everybody agree with me... :thank you:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

Very rare for this thread to fall off the 1st page, but w/ a million views, no question about the popularity of this thread and it's deserving a sticky. The info compiled on the 1st few pages alone, justifies such action.

Then again, any true sativa lover subscribes to this thread! ;)

Again, much :respect: for Motaco and long live the RUST!!! :jump:

C

charlie garcia

More sativa for celebration of the million
This is a test of Panama x Colombia Punto Rojo, "Punto Rosa" grown by a friend
best
dsc0081pequea.jpg

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovin' the thread, have to add my original haze princess to the pile

day 42, couple of buds close up
picture.php

day 43, another section (it's 6 buckets DWC, and there's a screen buried in there somewhere)
picture.php

picture.php

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gdtrfb, where did you get those?

probably not politic to say - it's not a line seed boutique carries anymore (altho i'm fairly sure they did at one point, not sure the 'rules' on this stuff)

it was a freak and a half - no other plants from that pack even came close to resembling her awesomeness, tho.

bigherb

Veteran
probably not politic to say - it's not a line seed boutique carries anymore (altho i'm fairly sure they did at one point, not sure the 'rules' on this stuff)

it was a freak and a half - no other plants from that pack even came close to resembling her awesomeness, tho.
Beautiful pics

id love to hear any more details ,you wish to share

Taste /aromas

I understand your thought on releasin which stock she comes from but if its still availabe it is valuble info

1luvbighern

Status
Not open for further replies.