What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

need4weed

Veteran
Hey everyone! I have been following this thread for a few weeks now and half way through Reading it. Amazing insights from all of you, I live in India and thought I would share my first grow with you, plus give you a little more insight into india and it's hemp lore! Oh yeah I think I have pure sativas, maybe you guys can help me in confirming if this is true!
Best

cool lets see your grow then:)

bigherb

Veteran
motaco

intriguing video

4$ a kilo wow

i could think of countless benefits for the community that the worlds goverments could better spend money on

brastaman

beautiful pics

the hazeXsk is gorgeous ,nice full buds ,id lov to hear a smoke report on this pheno and any others youve grown ,im most interested in taste/aromas

1luvbigherb

gatoloco

A lot of thanks for the treat motaco :tiphat:

If you was living in new orleans may be know the picture girl?? is hard but i need to try it xD on teory, she´s a local N.O. strain... do you know what strain is she?

Gato

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 12

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Ah yes i finally have a reason to post here again, instead of just looking at all the eye candy

My MOD bx Pheno #1

PC grown again :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

bushweed

Veteran
Here's some photos of Kangativa's Oaxacan Highland Gold x NL#5 Haze grown at 30 degrees South:

picture.php

This 75% sativa is known as Oaxacan Space Shuttle and produces a soaring transcendental high that is powerful and long lasting.

picture.php

The plant grows to 12 feet and can produce more than 2 pounds dry.

attachment.php
picture.php

The large flowers have a sweet lemon sorbet fragrance.

picture.php

Despite the confectionery aromas the high is without ceiling and can become trippy.

picture.php

Kangativa uncovered the Oaxacan Highland Gold while traveling in Mexico and crossed it to a Neville's Sensi Seed NL#5 Haze in the mid nineties.

picture.php

The Oaxacan genetics provide quality mating material and the NL/Haze is a parent of many notable strains like SSH, Mango Haze, C99 & Neville's Haze.

picture.php

After curing the flowers turn a beautiful golden brown and tastes like a smooth dessert wine with overtones of Lemon Hash.

picture.php

A friend describes the high as reminiscent of the best Malawi Gold - trippy and euphoric.

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Here's some photos of Kangativa's Oaxacan Highland Gold x NL#5 Haze grown at 30 degrees South:

picture.php

This 75% sativa is known as Oaxacan Space Shuttle and produces a soaring transcendental high that is powerful and long lasting.

picture.php

The plant grows to 12 feet and can produce more than 2 pounds dry.

attachment.php

The large flowers have a sweet lemon sorbet fragrance.

picture.php

Despite the confectionery aromas the high is without ceiling and can become trippy.

picture.php

Kangativa uncovered the Oaxacan Highland Gold while traveling in Mexico and crossed it to a Neville's Sensi Seed NL#5 Haze in the mid nineties.

picture.php

The Oaxacan genetics provide quality mating material and the NL/Haze is a parent of many notable strains like SSH, Mango Haze, C99 & Neville's Haze.

picture.php

After curing the flowers turn a beautiful golden brown and tastes like a smooth dessert wine with overtones of Lemon Hash.

picture.php

A friend describes the high as reminiscent of the best Malawi Gold - trippy and euphoric.

picture.php

truly gorgeous

your report and pics are most appreciated

i lov the dried nug color im guessing the flavor comes from the oaxacan parent

1luvbigherb

highonmt

Veteran
Here's some giant outdoor sativas from Australian sativa breeder/grower Kangativa. His strains include southeast Asian landrace sativas from Indonesia and Thailand and a stabilized line of Mullumbimby Madness dating back to the early eighties. Kangativa's Mullum Madness has also been crossed to a variety of plants including Oaxacan Gold, NothernCal skunk and various early Dutch Haze hybrids from Neville and Shantibaba. The quality of these plants speak for themselves.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Amazing! Are seeds available?? I would love to try these in a warehouse....just amazing.
HM

motaloca

Here some homemade Thaisticks, made from Cambodian sativa,and a Cambo bud. finally got a new cam(still just a phone cam)
album.php
picture.php

E

elmanito

Happy 4th of July :wave:

Black Seed (Reeferman)

picture.php

Danish Passion

picture.php

The black-purple Oaxacan

picture.php

Original Haze

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

E

elmanito

very beautifull girls elmanito! what is black seed?

Thanks for the compliment.Here is a description of Black Seed

Blackseed is a mostly mexican IBL that dates back to about 1974, and fueled early BC pot culture. It stands as proof that strong
cannabis is not a recent invention. It used to called ‘the pound plant’ as it makes big sativas with big yields. Great plant for
the Kootenays, where it was first bred by hillbillies. It need lots of root space and makes frosty light green lemony nice
sized buds. Old school sativa high. Great for Breeding.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

need4weed

Veteran
Elmanito,
please keep us posted on the blackseed grow, very interested to see how the end product is! I bought some of reefermans BSHW but have had truoble germinating these seeds, i got these as i was interested in an old mexi line but if i cant germinate the remaining seeds then i might give blackseed a go instead

DimitriKing

man o man,
you judging plant you never grow, after you see her on few pics.
it's not posible let em flower longer, I know this, cause I tried it, you know, I'm growing this cross 6 years or so........if someone tried flower this pheno longer he will end with semi dry/ semi mold crap with no taste and no high at all
that plant is no sativa, it's hybrid, thats why she need just 60-70 days, look at ACE Orient Expres, half vietnamese sativa, half chinese indica, done at 60 days, so why cant be my A11LH done in 70 day's ?
A11 need less than 60 days and LH boys flower and die out before LH girls show preflowers........that's why is A11LH that fast flowering.
If you dont trust me (I'm growing weed just for 20 years or so, so what I can know :thinking: ) grow some yourself and you will see

about that clawing you are totaly wrong, they do it just in vertical grow, no under horizontal light's......

anyway I think this is enough about my crappy weed
please back to topic....
i would have to say its underdeveloped! seeing those single blade curling leaf tips could also be another problem possibly to do with light interupting the dark cycle ive done it to a plant when it was small due to no place to veg it, it flowered early then revegged again and it permanently damaged the genetics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts