What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
just germed 2 crazy seeds big haze , this thread got me, i love me some sativas
pics will be soon as they come up, i also have a mexi bagseed sat going, damn , i need to reread the whole thing, awesome stuff

rhytmo

picture.php

Week since the last post and man oh man she is taking off nicely.

She sure is a pure sativa beauty. I think i'm in love! <3 <3

ElRubio

Veteran
...wow page 300, congrats all and thky very much for this thread, is wonderful...

Super Silver Haze (old and lost cut:wallbash:)
generalext04.jpg

cheers!

l33t

Veteran
Great looking SSH ElRubio

Here is some Mediterranean guerrilla farming with Neville'sHaze x MangoHaze from some seeds I had made some time ago. The NH male used in the cross is a thai looking male from 90s NH seedstock . The cut is out for 3 weeks now and around 2.5ft , very hardy plant she takes very well the extreme hot n dry climate.

picture.php

Syd

ICMag Donor
Pretty beast! Appearance looks similar to mine by Seedsman. I've just had the first female flowers.

duts

Making me reallllly want some sativa grows =( This strong and rare for me Jack Herer high isn't helping me come back to reality again and accept I can't do a full sativa grow indoors.

C

Ch@ppers

Sativas are the future, I just wish more people could understand.

Here's a pic of my latest and greatest project, the Autoflowering Original Haze!

I was gifted a clone of a genuine, late 1970's original haze female by a very generous soul :bow: He'd managed to keep a mother in veg for the best part of 30 years!

I flowered her, dusted her with some Auto AK47 pollen (at the time the most sativa auto strain I could find) grew some seeds out, inbred the best etc etc...

Now I've got 2 lines on the go, one that has some AK47 influence and the other that looks, smells and smokes exactly like the original haze clone.

Obviously, what I'm looking for is for the finished strain to be as close to the original haze mother as possible...which I think I've done!

Here's some pics, see for yourself. The original haze pheno goes from bean to harvest in 100 days and she can easily be grown outdoors in the UK, something that's never before been possible.

picture.php

picture.php

And all because Ch@ppers LOVES sativas!

Durban Poison 2nd gen here.
best pheno out of 3 but still not the keeper pheno I'm after. Pretty though, and with very good yields. She was grown the same as 12/12 from seed, outside during autumn and winter.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regards, Ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts