What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've got some zamal but haven't got around to starting them yet so me thinks i'll start some once i've finished aload of swazi red beard i've just started,i'll wack some pics up when they've grown alittle.

lasko

I have no idea if this is real zamal, seeds were given to my friend by an old rasta in mauricius. I got 5 seeds all germed. as my friend said all you smoke there is zamal :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuego...:sasmokin: :cool:

029-1.jpg

bone :wave:
Nice pics,as always :yes:

Digit

wow... that diva-gXlp... anyone makin plans for stabilising, or further crossings? staggering trich visuals, and the claims of its effects suggesting its not mere vanity bag appeal, its jaw dropping stuff.

and the rest of this thread's content too continues to be a real treat for the sativa lover.

B

bonecarver_OG

not many people have recieved the diva-G x lp. Cloneman did a hella job on that one :D

when i later on plant the rest i got i might do a round of f2, but my main goal is to find a keeper mom. its plain impossible to reproduce all nice crosses i like. sometimes the work can take years to get to a seed thats stable, sadly we have to concentrate on the goals we find most important.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hell 2 The YEAH :woohoo: You Spanish guys keep rockin this thread :respect:

Raco, that nug looks like it lifts you up to the sky!!

Brother Bone: As Raco posted -> your pic´s look killa as always, enjoy your harvest :rasta: Btw.. I take a look into your albums and that Moroccon isolator.. Well.. What can I say, but :yummy: What a nice treats you got, make´s Herbalistic envy you a little.. Im going to post pics in couple days about this Moroccon we have going here up nort at mo, probably like grade Z :fsu:

Elmanito: Thanks for puttin those African line´s into spotlight and takin the time to explore those genetics :respect:

Marijuanamat.. You did run Afropips Swazi Redbeard?? Im really looking forward to seeing pics of them! Maybe you wanna post some in my African strains thread, so we can compare yours against my Swazi Rooibart from African Seeds :wink:

And mat btw.. Im going to get some Malahazi from mah stash very soon that has been curing since last summer :yummy: + that Rooibart that has been cured from last autumn + some 8 months cured Destroyer & almost 2 years cured Neville´s Haze from MNS and do some smokereports :wink:

Lasko: I got a native friend from Mauritius and he say´s all the weed there is sativa´s. Got to wait some time before he makes his next trip and get some beans for me, so im very interested about the outcome of those plant/´s of yours!

Really enjoying seeing this thread alive & kickin´:respect:

Peace :wave:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kayaman....wonderful plant man....I'd love to have that around....wow shes well done sir..

the Free Blue Sativa...
FOE20

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's the Highland Oaxacan Gold again, just before the chop at 11 weeks and 3 days (a few days early, due to the odd nanner appearing). I know they look quite white, but it's only the very tip of each calyx cluster - everything below is bright ginger. In fact now they're close to drying, they look completely done. The sharp-eyed will be able to spot the odd nanner (and green seed!), which is why I pulled it a few days early.

I had a quick test smoke of a wispy bit tonight, and very pleasant indeed, even quite raw. There's more of the 'carroty' aroma this time around, and more floral too - much less of the 'peppery diesel', which makes me think that again, the bat guano is making the difference in flavour/aroma, as I didn't use that on this last time.

I still think this is amazingly close to Malawi Gold in everything but structure, but whether that's accidental, or some weird quirk of weed history I've not heard about yet remains to be seen. But someone did find some gigantic Nubian head sculptures in some Aztec ruins, as I remember, so who knows...? :)

B

bonecarver_OG

:D i think you are refering to the OLMEC culture, famous for their carved stone heads.. they lived in Tabasco and Vera Cruz - more or less 200 to 400 km from oaxaca :D interesting theory :D

but id say a bit farfeched.. i mean the olmec being african :D aaanyhow :D

hope its a nice smoke :D and yeah - properly cured buds keep maturing.. its a FACT :D

peace!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Them's the guys - I found a nice link to some info about them:

http://www.crystalinks.com/olmec.html

I'm not speculating that Mexico and Malawi were literally in prehistoric communication as such, and certainly not via the similarities of weed strains - not least as it didn't arrive in Mexico until the 19th Century, as far as I know. It's just that they seem to have very similar terpene profiles, highs and 'feel' - physically and mentally.

They also both crackle when they're smoked, as does my Goldfinger, which is half-Malawi too...:)

Spangli

flavours

flavours

Here's the Highland Oaxacan Gold again, just before the chop at 11 weeks and 3 days (a few days early, due to the odd nanner appearing). I know they look quite white, but it's only the very tip of each calyx cluster - everything below is bright ginger. In fact now they're close to drying, they look completely done. The sharp-eyed will be able to spot the odd nanner (and green seed!), which is why I pulled it a few days early.

I had a quick test smoke of a wispy bit tonight, and very pleasant indeed, even quite raw. There's more of the 'carroty' aroma this time around, and more floral too - much less of the 'peppery diesel', which makes me think that again, the bat guano is making the difference in flavour/aroma, as I didn't use that on this last time.

I still think this is amazingly close to Malawi Gold in everything but structure, but whether that's accidental, or some weird quirk of weed history I've not heard about yet remains to be seen. But someone did find some gigantic Nubian head sculptures in some Aztec ruins, as I remember, so who knows...? :)

Hiya EM,

Whatever you use determines or modifies the flavours in a way.
The flavours are definietely different with guano. Just like with or without molasses. Huge difference....
Your HOG looks great. I have BCO Oxacan in the fridge waiting to be popped.
maybe this autum.

Keep up the good work
Spangli

B

bonecarver_OG

most sativa lovers would kill for this....

strong colombian influence.. but maybe some hybrid vigor?

SSH x LP

the male used was very santamarta gold dominat. same male as in the diva-G x LP.

LP is (G13 x West Coast Santa Marta Gold) x West Coast Santa Marta Gold

this pheno has some very interesting colombian looks to it. the lowest nugs are completelly mature and are harvested. the tops are still going for it.. who knows for how much more longer...

this one ALSO BY CLONEMAN. not comercially available

^

B

bonecarver_OG

:D the dad of this monster came from Zed (from OG i think?) the seed i dont know where it was from. might very well be bacchus work :D all in all cloneman had a nice SSH and here we go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts