What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quaze, That thing is crazy bro! Definitely some interesting breeding material. I hope you make good progress with her.

Here is something I would like to contribute. A cross I made last year outdoors.

Pollinated this Chinese sativa with some Durban poison pollen. I just call them CSDP, it's simpler.
picture.php

Here are some of the fathers nice chunky spears collected for pollen collection. He was a real pollen producer.
25075B11.jpg

Here are 2 healthy girls starting to bud fast. I am quite happy with this cross so far. Nice and vigorous and very branchy and squat. Looks like the father has added some fatness to the leaves and delicate structure the mom had. I am expecting good yields with them. The pre-flowers are also very chunky already.
picture.php

EDIT: The white stuff on the leaves is a bit of bone meal I added to the nutes.

Regards all, Ah.:wave:

Quaze

wauw African Herbman that is looking very nice beautifull chinese sativa long fingers
the male is doing his job hahaha

regards from Quaze

Asiatica

WOW

WOW

This thread is soooooo beautiful I cant even express....
Thanks to all who contributed>
Peace and positive vibes.

yeah much props for sticking it out with this uniqe strain-foxtail buds ?is that what they refer too???what about a cross to add some weight r do u plan to keep the line ibl?great job again
chinese sativa is the cherry on top the genetic difference between tomms haze-quaze-and that beautiful chinese plant-just pure love for the gene u dig.hats off to all yall
peace n overgrow
3rd coast gen. -BOSS-

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Quaze that's the weirdest looking sativa i've come accros,i notice you've got the odd seeds,they'll probably be S1's looking at the few bananas you can see in most of the pics,but dam she's looking freaking tasty with all those shiny diamond trichomes,i've got a sativa and a few indica's that produce the odd bananas late into bloom,the last 2 week but most end up being sterile.

K+ for such a sexy bitch.

I have to put it at one of the most beautifull threads ever.

I`am still searching what strain this is but its not easy.

I no one thing that its a very nice Sativa to grow and to smoke

:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Quaze

Marijuanamat yes the yellow bananas are inside the galyxes real crazy but very nice to see how this plant has a mechanism to survive .
and this one is growing first very normal plant but later on its start to make this scorpion , E.T creepy kind of buds , with alot of THC on it .

well I love here and hope I can make some nice crossings with here

HAZEseeker thanks for the nomination I realy appreciate it

thank you nice people for all your kind reply`s on this girly

keep it GREEN and SAVE

rasjano

heyy bros
raco beautiful purple cripi do you have there...
hare you have some shots of Sierra Charlie in the first stage of blooming...

sc-3.jpg

comenzando a resinar jejeje

scmacro.jpg

bonus..
aji Bichop Crown

bcrown.jpg

buenos humos

JQP

You got my interest motaco. I joined a few weeks ago after a long hiatus of just buying weed. I had to quit growing when our oldest boy (now 32) was about 12. Mama was afraid he'd find my plants. Years later he told me he had of course...

I don't remember whether it was Acapulco gold or Panama Red that caught my attention back in the early 70's. We had a lot of good hash around and just smoked pot for something to do. When those first sativas came around it was like whoa nellie! At the time, I wouldn't have known a sativa from an indica other than pics. That was when I started growing pot, when ever we could get bag seed from that stuff. Grew a lot of pot under fluorescent tube. It's crazy just remembering.

Now I want to do a little indoor growing for myself, and have just discovered all this stuff on the web. So I'm looking around a lot, and hope to be growing soon.

Thanks for what you're doing man, it's great!

JQ

Kayaman

Veteran
Amazing Pictures here, let's contribute...

Old Timers Haze X [Angola Red (liamba) x Banghi (Congo)]

Bended down in sort of hook shape and starting to flower :cool:
Her pot is the orange one there next to the other bud..
still has quite some time to go. :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:

Quaze

Hey Raco nice to see that pic where this bananas coming out of the calyx great looking colombian you have there .

thank you for the reply`s

keep up the green work

Nice seed in there! Grow it?!

Here ya go, Black Congolese.
picture.php

Not from the same batch but from an older pickup. This is an old pic, I'll get some more up if ur interested. They're a little further along now. Nice and stinky the one on the right...
Burnin' and a lootin' tonight...

Pebble, beautiful Ethiopian! I think it deserves to be shown a second time:canabis:

beautifull buds! :eek:
heres Ithiopian, delicous ganga :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super silver Haze
picture.php

picture.php

KALI Mist Absolutly a power house. You can see the foxtailing. I just keep lookin tricombs are not ready. I want 50/50
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.