What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elmanito

Hey everyone!

elmanito! Those are some very beautiful plants you got shots of there, especially interesting that Highland Oaxacan. Nice.

peace

@Gist
Thnx for the compliment.This is extremely strong and early flowering.

Namaste :spliff:

jwm

Veteran
GREAT thread! I love Sativa's....Growing up in the late 60's early 70in Chicago was a great time for sativa's. Of course at that time, we didn't know the types or the genetics and didn't care. We just wanted to get high. Back then I remember a lot of Jamaican coming in, collie they called it. All the buds were pretty heavily seeded w/ big black plump seeds which we threw away....man to have those now....Anyway, the high was a very 'up' high and listening to music or writting were enhanced greatly....We did have the mexi bricks that came in every oct/nov too. Went for 150 a brick, approx 2 lbs.....Not bad, just not the collie.....I have not done a true sativa yet but will soon....be careful and be well.

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
High

Moloka'i Frost

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

Uookaa

Thank you all very much. The Gold "breakfast" keif is what I like to burn in the morning while I watch the sun come up from the top of the mountain. Just sit up there and talk to God.
Oh man, you're making me want to move to Colombia. :D

Nik Dynosaur

Well here is my lovely little winter lady. She comes from 1 of a jar full of oaxacan seeds. She's very small but she started flowering when she was still a seedling, for all practical purposes.

picture.php

I posted this picture in another thread but i thought you guys might like her.

rasjano

hello there bros...
my little garden here in the south of chile...

JaPan

japan1-2-9.jpg

Sierra Charlie

SC1-2-9.jpg

SCharlie y Destroyer

scydes.jpg

Destroyer

destroyer129.jpg

buenos humos:joint:
rasjano

-BG-

Wow, great plants rasjano..!

Here's some Haze :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this stuff...very potent and up...took 14 weeks to finish...but worth to wait :abduct:

Lovely looking Haze there 1000ARMSofKALI!
I look forward to the day I get to sample this legendary herb as I unfortunately have yet to do so.

Here's a pic I found of a sister of the Durban Poisons I got going now in early flower.
I hope to see some nice resin with these ones too. Looks like the father added some resin as the mom was less resinous.
25075DP_31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.