What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasko

marijuanamat said:
At least you've got 1 nice female from the 4.
Can you tell us a little more about this Bosnian?

I was given those seeds by an old hippy here in slovenia. He has been growing this strain for 30 years now but he has colected seeds in bosnia. Its a plant for outdoor not indoor as indoor you finish with big % of hermies, outdoor is much better. Outdoor plants finish in september - some in beginning some at the end :D as high yielding bushes. Some plants have autoflower tendencies some are just lightsensitive. Indoor cca 10 weeks. Buds are airy, with not a lot of trichs and the smoke is mild. Smell mostly fruty sometimes lemon. the problem is finding a male :violin:

:rasta:

lasko

No problem bro. I have also some albanian seeds waiting for turn in near future :D i hope with small % of hermies
mariuanamat you can also try them out if you want :D

Free the weed, plant a seed

:rasta:

Weedninja

Ace sells Oldtimer's Haze, which is technically a polyhybrid. Seedboutique has Zamal which is also a polyhybrid.

If you have to have a landrace, try The Real Seed Company. It's hard to get their gear, but the founders are very knowledgable and dedicated to the plant. I hear that Seedbay may be stocking their gear soon.

l33t

Veteran
Hey all

Here are some pics from some very good SE Europe landrace sativa genetics I came across during the last couple of months and thought to share with you all since there seems there are quite few people interested in European landrace sats.

Here are some more details. These are from lowland sativa plants that were outdoor grown in Central Greece (mainland) at ~39°N close to a town called Larisa, and produces quite trichome covered flowers as you can tell from the pics. The buds seem that they were harvested on time and there are lots of cloudy/ambers.The samples in the pics were not from the best buds (as those were consumed way before I got to grab my cam lol) but you can get a rough representation.

Taste is very nice n smooth , sativa all the way , bit hashy at times and the buds smell kinda sweet pineapple-like / fruity-lemony , also slightly spicy with hints of pine.
Burns very incense like and the smoke is very potent , a 0.2g joint gets easily 3-4 experienced smokers wasted for hours if havent smoked for a while. The high is speedy/racy and energetic , quite uplifting , euphoric and motivational , though if you smoke too much it can send you tripping and can get bit disorientating as well with a bit of paranoia . From the first 3-4 puffs you can feel a very intense head rush which then mellows out a bit but it keeps coming and going for a long time after smoking. Its mainly a cerebral high but theres also enough body to it to satisfy even my indica-lover mates. For instance after smoking a joint just by myself and after most of the high has worn out I find I can relax enough to go for a quick nap , though I wouldn't call the high being narcotic . Makes the world seem a more interesting place , great to listen to music and is good for creative activities. Its got some very nice qualities for sure so I kept the seeds I found in the buds for future projects. Potency wise it'd easily rate high amongst the best smokes I ve had so far , similar to a good Haze in terms of effects.There is a resemblance to the greek Kalamata strain but there are some differences with this one , ie it has some more body to the high and maybe is less giggly though equally strong , great for spending time outdoors where you interact with the world.

L33t

PS.

Regarding Albanian genetics that some people mentioned earlier , I would like to say that even though most I 've had so far were low thc strains with lots of body to the high and with a stypifying effect , I ve also come across to some truly special Albanian genetics. Real killers. Very frosty flowers and extremely potent head smoke . Taste & smell wise , most I 've had were nutty/earthy .

Last edited:

Chaman

I33t jeje I see a seed !! jeje vvery nice, great pics everyone !! and happy what ever you may celebrate these days ! jeje so many of us out there didn't want too forget anyone.

here is a littel update on my garden the 4 Destroyers x Panama in the 5 gal bucket are finaly starting to fatten up and crstalize, the smell is god like jejeje just un matchable. Inviting...makes you want to camp out in it !!

and the 14 ladies in a bucket are almost done ! jejej 4 way pure sativas in less then 3 months, from seed !!!!!!! jeje yeah well under 12/12 hrs light too ;)

Chaman

Chaman

My Jamicans....man this new comercial shit, well its decent for comercial, but when you think Jamica you normaly wouldnt' think of this....these are nothing like whati've grown in the past from Jam. I've had the best pure staivas, lost those genetics..then I had an old school hybird that started indica and finish sativa that kicked ass and was very mold tolerant....these are not like those. these are indica all the way.......not what Ive been crossing my finges for.

Chaman

Chaman

Sativas do not flower like this ever....no oposite phylo, no dis numeration in leaf digits (7-to 5-to 3-to single digit leafs in flower.) long nodes, thick fat stubby leafs jejeje the only thing is the light green color but that is prob my fualt for not give'n them all enough N. These remind me in every which way of a Indca type. fat stalks that are hollow too. jejeje this is what happens on a small island when you introduce genetics I guess....their original pure sativas have all prety much gone to this ?

I had prue staivas when I in my youn 20's...then about to reach my 25th I remember growing out sone real nice hybirds, indica at first but finished as pure sativas almost...these at 31 yrs old from the same dealers i've always delt with when it came to Jamican comercial weed, this is what I ve gotten, not just me but all those i've seen grow these too.

Chaman
3x post sorry guys just had to get this off my chest. jejejeje I wrote this in an idca thread too to see the dif pts of view.

H

Hazeseeker

Neville's Haze day 52 of flower bud shot
3284325th_dec_nevs_haze_8_25.JPG

Nik Dynosaur

After two months being here i can finally post. I contacted the people saying that i couldn't post and they fixed it. I've been waiting so long to post in this thread.

I'm absolutely in awe of so many of you. I read this post from page one until now, and keep it up on my computer so i can refresh it. I currently have 5 oaxacan sativas in veg in my green house. I don't think i can post pictures yet, but once i get there you guys will all get to take a look.

I'm excited to be here, thanks all for the experience!

Hey guys, no bud shots unfortunately... not for a while either.

Here are some Congo Black babies:

Little trifoliate

And some new Congo Black pick-up. Man this stuff really messes me up, some good potency from this new batch...

Thai's

Also some Thai poisons (a cross of Thai & Durban Poison) They were a bit thirsty here. They will be moved to better soil soon.

Great pics everyone!

Last edited:

Nik Dynosaur

African Herbman-

I really enjoy your posts. I wish that i had any one of the strains that i've seen you post pictures of. I have a lot of interest in african strains, they've always had a certain allure for me. Particularly durban and malawi. I look forward to having these genetics in my grow room.

Oh! and Mat, it's interesting but i can see your spirit in all of your plants. No matter which of your beautiful plants you're posting photos of, all of the plants you post have a very distinct energy about them. They are unmistakeably your's. I know i have never met you, but i can see your energy in all the plants. Ive come very close to purchasing some of your crosses on seedbay! Funds were the only issue. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
My Nl x Haze about 2 weeks flowering.Growing very fast right now.From what I here this is a really nice strain.It has been a joy to see her grow so far.She takes about 12-14 weeks from what the grower told me.Dep on the type of high i want.She was the best plant found from just over 20 plants.Also the the most sativa dom of them all.

J-uana
:joint:

kayamans brickweed-seed looks great. real promiseing.looks like the indica dom. to me or slightly leaning more to that side. ever thought of crossing it with a indica to more weight and finish faster?mazar-mango-mk-ultra

any vietnam sativas? r what villages produced in the vietnam era?
what would be some of the most remote areas overlooked r rarely visited places to obtain a somewhat new sativa???
if u dont mind idicas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts