What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpan

Veteran
nevils haze x mango about 2 months in flower

7 different girls click on pick to make bigger peace. the hps lights are shinning in from the sides so they appear yellow but they are really very green

Rudedewd

Nice looking plants. I have some neville's haze x congo beans stashed somewhere that I should pop one of these days......

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stoned16 said:
Hi Raco, 4.5m sativas in the north of Spain!!Deadly..What sativas have you got outdoors?Any more pictures?thanks

I have seen more than a few 20 ft plants in my life!! :rasta:
A few more pics of colombians :

DSC08524.jpg

DSC08540.jpg

DSC08568.jpg

DSC08533.jpg

DSC08528.jpg

peterpan,
nice girl! :yes:

Last edited:

Chaman

Simplemente preciosas !!!Great pics Raco, wish I could get a good deep breath around those girls, with the pine forest background that smell has to be near heavenly.

Amazing what grows in the mountians... jeje kinda makes me feel like hike'n a while.

Chaman

B

bonecarver_OG

wow raco! keep em coming!

and hehehe - i want to give those a smoke-report ;)

peace!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gracias Chaman,bro...it´s always great to see you around :wink:
The weather changed suddenly and it´s total crap now,like winter,cold and it rains a lot. :badday: let´s hope the plants didn´t suffer too much...fingers crossed
More pics jeje!!

DSC08583.jpg

DSC08527.jpg

DSC08526.jpg

DSC08544.jpg

Chaman

Mirko !!! WOW, been a real long time since i've got a chance to greet you, Hope things have been well for you...love the caption at the bottom of your posts jeje just read that last night in the introduction of Hashish by Robert Clark that i've been re reading.

Raco, sorry to hear about the weather....they havn't much left to mature, they should be ok, just worried that not too many crystall heads get knocked off...i'd be out there with an umbrella at this stage jeje and a shot gun with a few dogs, jeje

Chaman

HarryNugz

Very nice Raco! When my Columbian girls grow up, they aspire to be as tall. Unfortunately I had to break the bad news to them that you were a mad horticulturist who genetically manipulates growth hormones. I lied, but they're happy who they are now.

Two Columbians and a Molokai Frost

The same Molokai Frost as above

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harry,
lmao! :muahaha:
Nice sativas there :D
here´s a Bekaa leb girl vintage 2005 :D
3-fingered leaves for the most part.Grown indoors in soil...2 liters and minimal fert...x-perimental item jeej!! :wink:

P2073125.jpg

EDIT: this is the post # 4,000 of this thread...WoW!! :jump:

Last edited:

HarryNugz

Sounds like my weather Raco. Rain starts tomorrow and is also very cold. The girls are inside now and will soon get trained horizontally.

Chaman

Raco,
how was the vigor in the Bekka Leb ? mean with only 3 digit leafs, did she make enough sugare porduction too keep up with the growth and flowerring or do you feel she could have used a little more energy ? Shes beautyfull, like how she is starting to turn colors too. jeje little pop corn buds, perfect for pips and bongs jejej ;)

Chaman

el gordo

i already posted this pictures in the spanish forums, but wanted to contribute to this great thread and share these pictures also with the non-spanish speaking users. this is a strain i've brought back from the Gambia (West Africa) 3 o 4 years ago, this is a family pic of the 3 ladies i've grown this year. Not much hermie traits to deal with (a few nanners on the faster one theat were cut with no more problems) as you can see in the pictures this strain shows various phenos. one with faster floering and bigger buds, another more branchy and with tight little buds with the strongest scent, and another one with what everyone seems to likke a lot here ... purple :rasta:

55123P1010012.JPG

then we'll start with the faster pheno, tis one had the more columnar growth, and the bigger buds, als have the more "airy buds", bigger leaves and a nice resin and flavour content... will start with some delicate lower buds..

55123P1010045.JPG

55123P1010039.JPG

and this one from one of the main buds

55123P1010043.JPG

EDIT: i forgot this two pictures of this first pheno
look at how big the leaves are!!!
55123P1010073.JPG

the bud insidel

55123P1010074.JPG

will continue with the next plant later... Saludos!!!

Last edited:

el gordo

yes marijuanamate, this one has bigger calyxes than most of the other comercial strains i've grown this year, but anyways this pheno has bigger calyxes than the other two... let's continue with the second, it's the tallest one and the more branchy, her odour it's more pungent than the other two, the buds are more compact and small than the previous pheno and has more resin in the leaves. had some oidium spots on some leaves but nothing to worry about. this leads me to believe instead the previous pheno this one is more adapted to the dry season...i think it will be the best smoke (but from the odor i think the first one could be also a nice pregnant)... :joint:

55123P1010037.JPG

55123P1010033.JPG

55123P1010062.JPG

Last edited:

el gordo

and now...the purple beauty, the bud formation is similar tho the second pheno, but has much less oduor, but anyways look at her colours! niiiiiiiceee

and some lower buds, a bit less-coloured but beautiful anyways...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts