secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics you all!!^:yes:
Some powder :D
Imagen083.jpg

G

Cheers guys.

Raco, I have to say, that awesome blonde powder makes my crude once sifted through a simple handheld shaker kif look positively rubbish! Can you tell us how you made that lovely kif, looks like there's no contamination at all, is it once or twice screened?

Sorry Titoon, I'm testing out my lastest Blueberry x Zamalhaze pheno tonight, it's turned out to be a very, very varied cross but all the phenos have been superb so far, this one killed my 4-day migraine in an hour and has my eyes struggling to focus, I'm high as hell tho and loving it! I'll bring some of this pheno to the cup, see what others think.

Are you going to Jamaica? If so, drop me a PM, I can put you in touch with people who will tell you who to score your weed from and who can help you out with what else you need, I know where there are a set of bubblebags on Jamaica a friend let there last year, and I think they are using them to make hash to sell.

Good luck with the Africans, if they are 20 years old, be sure to try and make a few seeds, important to preserve stuff like that. if you leave a male ling enough to start dropping pollen, just shake him over a female the first two days after his sacks open then kill him. The way sativas flower, you won;t hurt the yield much at all, just have a couple of dozen seeds and you can usually pick them off the plant 6 weeks later while it is still flowering and has a while to go, so no seeded buds. The seeded calyxes turn yellow and are easy to spot, once the brown seeds start poking out you can pick them off. I've done this loads of times with sativas and always got a few beans as well as some lovely sensi buds too.

Been making more hash today, harvested a Cheese x Yumboldt and hadn't removed al lthe lower growth as I usually do so had loads of popcorn buds. The trim was also very frosty and sticky so I have turned all the popcorn and trim into some nice dry sift. I also made a nice 0.3g piece of finger hash from the trimming (I trim with my fingertips, not scissors) and the pieces are all put to one side to cure for a month, then I'll bring them to the icmag cup. God it's hard sitting here looking at this lovely hash stash and not smoking it! I'm consoling myself by smoking buds instead, ain't life hard sometimes? lol

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BH,
It´s moroccan!! :biglaugh:.I bought these 25 grams for 75 euros....considered a bro deal :rasta:
It presses easily,it´s fresh,good smell and good taste,and decent potency :wink:
Here´s my colombian,this afternoom
Imagen173.jpg

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi British Empire,

thanks for the tip on Jamaica, but i'm going to Martinique, which is a french island is in the middle of the carribean. Hopefully i got some friends there, i' m going there every year ! Weed is more expensive than in other islands but i was able to find some really got sativas for about 1.3$ (1€) a gram, not too bad !
I will try to find good seeds as previous herbs^which got seeds i smoked there wasn't worth the keep... i'll look around more carefully this time !

About my 20 y o friends seeds, for sure we'll preserve it. I just asked my friends if he's planning on making seeds of the pure strain, but he told me that he's got a lot of those seeds, so depending on how she turns he'll keep a mother and make seeds. I'll send him your tips about pollinating. If the mother turn well, more seeds will follow ( about 5 strains i think) to be given maybe...

I 've seen your work on ZamalHaze, nice to see she turned out well ! I would have been amazed to come and see ya all at IC cup, but i'll be in the carribean making some hash ^^ And there is also a french underground cannabis cup on the same day !

Hey raco,
nice hash, pretty cheap and incredible quality, i won't never be able to find any of that in france... Just average marrocan, sometimes really good, more often really bad.
Nice columbian too !

++

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Raco said:
Awesome pics you all!!^:yes:
Some powder :D
Imagen083.jpg

And who said money doesn't grow on trees...The only kind of currency I'm worried about does....Wonderful Bowl o Gold Raco!!!!!

G

Raco!

That Columbian is beautiful!
What are its origins, strain, seedbank? etc. if you can say.

My Skunk Haze and SSH haze pheno while very potent smoke....they aren't what I'm looking for. I want something giggly, trippy, the most paranoia producing weed I can grow.

Maybe I smoke too much, but none of the sativa hybrids I have grown are "doing it" for me.(ThaiTanic, Satori, SSH, Skunk Haze) I'm still looking for the kind of weed we got on the mid Atlantic coast in the mid late 70's. All I know for certain is the majority of the good racy, trippy, giggly weed in my "social circles" of the time was coming from Columbia. We found Columbian newspaper bits in the bales.

I also smoked some good weed in Puerto Rico in the mid 70's when I was there...really good. One day I remember getting sooooooooo high and we were on the beach playing volleyball. ALL day we played, drank, partied. Tanned already, I still got the crap burned outa me LOL!! Sooooo much fun. We used to build a fire on one of dozens of deserted beaches down near Rincon. Get high and play and swim for hous in beautiful moonlit coves. Very few people around during non surfing part of the year.. God it was nice.

ramble ramble as Lou says LOL!!!

Anyway..if I can figure out how to get seeds sent to me. I got the green kustoms tape on my last order :(((((((( I want to try this one.

Columbian Punto Rojo from here:

I cant put the link up. The description is a page or two back on this thread.

Can you or anyone tell me anything about this outfit in Spain?

If it violates the rules or is controversial for some reason, please PM me.

pedro
:sasmokin:

Here is my current grow of MNS SuperSilverHaze. I had 6 sprouts and it looks like 5/6 are girls. I saved the male and he is shown here at 14 days into flower. I plan on making some seeds because I may not be able to buy anymore seeds overseas since I got the green tape last order :(

Click, sometimes twice to enlarge :joint:

I'm gonna need some help and advice from you guys when the time comes to collect pollen. He's growing like a weed too LOL. I had to tie him down some more today.

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
COOL EM,more Thai clubs!!!

These do look smaller and greener?
HEY them things are still barely showing sex almost 50 days?
Go to my outdoor thread to check them soon ok!
Hey Lou - sorry it's taking me so long to get round to everything - just too much to do. Just repotted another bunch of clones at 2.30am, then back on the computer for another hour's work, then check the plants again, then bed. It's non-stop! But the Thais look great - they took a while to show sex for me too - if I remember rightly I had to put them into flower to find out. But I had some Skunk#1 last year that hadn't shown sex at 70 days from seed! That was boring...:)

Are you going to let the Thais go as big as they feel like, or do you have headroom constraints? After last year's grow, I assume you don't worry too much about what the neighbours think? :)

E

ElectroSticky

HEY RACO

HEY RACO

hey raco

Great COLOMBIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can tell you you really know what you got ,,,

here at CR , i"ve grown several types of colombian , some of the more cheaper more seaded kind THAT WAS no so ugly when i first practiced ... and even some guerrilla seeds very unique** that have blow my mind years after ,, like these days ,,, my guerrilla plants tend to be like yours a bit shorter thoug but stretch a lot into the christmas tree shape ,
your seem to be like 2 weeks into blooming right ? but i"ve seem them bloom late as well ,

the pheno is awsome thoug and thrully its a colombian bud ,, wich is actually rare now that the colombians have " commercial varieties " from europe :fsu: but i know for sure they still have some good land races going on :headbange

i have always ment to cross it with another thrue sativa landrace bud like a good cambodian or vietnamese :chin: ,, just have not have an oportunity :fsu:

A GREAT TURN ON THE THREAD WOULB BE to see some works done with these genetics and the SATIVAS of the world ,,

"i have always ment to cross it with another thrue sativa landrace bud like a good cambodian or vietnamese = :alien: :canabis:

GREAT COLOMBIAN RACO AND KEEP EM :respect: SATIVAS COMING

:bandit:

G

Here's some pics I snapped of my 'El Yucateca' Mexican sativa just before I chopped her tonight at 91 days - 13 weeks exactly. She has a delightful menthol smell and it took only a few mins to trim the entire plant - hardly any leaf.

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

I still cannot believe how lucky I was to find this pheno from bagseed, oh how upset I am that I didn't keep that male I had 2 years ago, I go and find an amazing IBL (the other two females were very similar) and get a pure male and a pure female and go and fucking kill the male!

Then again, the male was the only plant I got out of 25 seeds. It was 2 years before I tried germing the remaining 27 and got 3 females and 1 full-blown hermie.

Each of the main colas is huge, and there is hardly any leaf at all, I gave them a quick trim and now there is not one iota of leaf on the buds all all, just masses and masses of lime green calyxes with those distinctive rusty red hairs. On the tips of the buds the calyxes have purple mottling.

titoon29

Veteran
Crazy sativa British Empire, almost no leaves, that 's pretty nice !

I'm always impressed on differences beetween bag appeal of the buds you buy and the indoor grown from the seeds. Do you remember buying buds, taste and bag appeal, and is they was different from your pheno ?

Here is some picts from my friend Breinach from Peru seeds, grown under 125W CFL. He is too shy to post but told me that this thread was his favorite ever. From now we're planning on growing mostly landraces as i'm pretty bored on dutch strains, and he doesn't like stone ^^

img3742800x600gs8.jpg

img3743800x600zb2.jpg

G

Cheers titoon. Some of the leaves fell off due to the yellowing during flush, but she does have exceptional calyx to leaf ratio, a delight to trim!

I remember the weed the seeds came from very well, it was horrid, drity brown/dark green dry as anything, half of it sticks, stems and seeds, 2/3rds of the seeds were immature or broken, it wasn't bricked, just loose dry stuff. After removing all the stems and seeds, I basically had a big pile of brown/green dusty stuff. I rolled it into fat pure joints using those really wide orange zig-zags that are the only paper for sale in Cancun (that I managed to find!)

I was highly surprised to find it was much better than it looked, it had been 4 days since I had my last smoke in the UK, and I''d had a couple of cocktails, but after no more than half a dozen little puffs on the first joint I was really, really high, feels like a giant hand has picked you up by the top of your head, the next 3 hours were a hell of a trippy ride, I didn't finish the joint till the next day due to paranoia and alligators... long story! lol

The high from the indoor grown buds is identical to the dirty brown dry, dusty crap I had in Mexico, just the taste is much, much better. Potency is about the same, which is also a little surprising as outdoor sativa grown full season under the full sun is almost always stronger then indoor sativa. I've smoked a lot of weed in Cancun and the nearby towns and this was by far the best in potency and effect, the indoor grown buds have spun a few people for a loop and made them feel like they are too high, it can be a paranoid, uncomfortable high for the inexperienced sativa smoker. A friend of a friend who grows only heavy hitting indicas threw the biggest whitey I have ever seen after smoking some of this sativa, it's not done that top me, but I've found myself doing some strange things after smoking some, it also makes me feel light-headed and a litte dizzy as the high comes on, but that wears off quickly. One of the most unusual parts of the high is how energising it is, you can't sit still and need to be active, definitely not something to be smoked in the evenings unless you want to be active till the wee hours! For partying it's great tho, just keep it away from the lightweights!

I like that Peruvian, reminds me a lot of some Mexican I grew a couple of years ago.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luange Prabang

Luange Prabang

First let me say to Raco and Britsh_Hempire "it is utrageous you post such images of kief...you should be banned.. ...nice...." ....and then may I post a couple images of the Luange Sativa...DD

titoon29

Veteran
Thanks for your quick reply BH !

I'm looking for this energising high you talked about, as most of "mostly sativa" (SourDiesel, Jack Herer, C99..) i've grown had still a couchlock, sometimes hidden...

The only one with full energising was my Female Seeds Neville Haze, not as good as the MNS NH from what i've read, but a smoke of this girl would make me not able to rest or relax, i needed to move and do thing... First time a weed made me do my student homework ^^

I'm hoping my Jamaican Pearl will be like that, it 's exactly how the friend who gave me the cut told me.... 2 weks flowering, needs to wait 13 weeks ^^

I'm hoping to find that taste i've found on some carribean herb i've smoked (i've been there 6 or 7 times since i smoke, from 2 weeks to a month, smoke at least a hundred of samples from all island as i used to sail ), something which is hard to describe, piney, smooth, well i need to go there again to put words on it ^^.
Too bad i won't be at the cup,but in the carribean, to see your Jam ^^

Hi doobie, i've read your posts of the Luange Sativa, sound like a great strain ! Picts are awesome :headbange:

++

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

WHAT ABOUT THE HIGH

WHAT ABOUT THE HIGH

:smoke: :eek:
what is the most couchlocking bud u have ever tasted, with the MOST HIGH ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
come on even if its not a sativa just say something

i have to say mine was a COSMO bud at MIA a couple of years ago ,,

Now the Diesel ,original haze and skunk1 here at C.R , are the winners on high ,, by now ..... :muahaha: :violin:

come on !! ''what is the most couchlocking bud u have ever tasted , the winner high of your :joint: life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?''

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

:rasta:

:lurk:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
electro for me at least that would be hawaiian sativa from fed. unbelievably happy euphoric high. and you won't do a goddamn thing all day. well if you count developing bed sores or digesting food as "doing something" then you might get something done on it.

Hello all. I really been busy lately, just droppin in to say I ain't dead.

Welcome to all the newcomers and congrats on everyones harvests.

@wally. super nice outdoors. so nice to see commercial sativas up.

@BH. super good mexi. I've grown ALOT of mexis. and that is an unusual lookin one. very blocky. looks like it finished faster this time huh? might be a lil less racy and a lil more trippy this time I think you let it go a lil longer. or it just finished faster.

@Lou. really nice pic from the 80s man. you know I love seein them. that is very strange clumpy growth on that sativa. I've only seen it on one or two other strains and they were legendary potency.

@pedro. congrats on the sativa harvest. looks great! sorry to hear it still wasn't what you were lookin for but at least you liked them this time. I know this will be hard for you to do with only a 400w but if you are really trying to chase down one specific stone I can't stress the importance of selection enough.

Even if you had frozen seeds of the exact weed you were smoking that gave you those feelings in the 70s it might've taken 30 of those seeds to find a mom with the specific stone you want.

If you are shooting for that stone and don't even know where to begin it could take a whole lot of strain searching. and many strains will throw out endless varieties of progeny.

I have a strain called "elephant ivory" that is probably humboldt bubblegum x vietblack with some other stuff and it will throw out indicas that stone like sativas and sativas that stone like indicas and everything in between.

Or look at jack herer. You can get a mildly zippy indica or a 120 day hallucinogenic haze pheno. just depends how many of the damn things you plant and cull.

All I'm sayin is if you find a strain that is even somewhat similiar to what you are lookin for don't let it pass by without diggin deep into its genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.