What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Redrum92

GMCday45f (3) - Copy.jpg

GMCday55f (4) - Copy.jpg
GriffMCwk3.5 - Copy.jpg

Mystery sativa hybrid. 8/10 potency, both heavy duty and sedative, but psychedelic and sharp. Smell is mango, carrot, Sharpie, and grapefruit. Bud turns dark green, almost brown even before cure. Very unique.

Last edited:

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
this is @MAHA KALA tropical boogie in about a gallon of soil. I didn't have room to grow big plants but i wanted to try these for the summer so I crammed them in before my next run. I cut these back pretty aggressively but they responded quickly. the plan is to top dress every couple weeks with fresh homemade compost to keep them going in these 2 gallon containers. this is typically not the size for 12 plus week plants but they are small enough that I may just get away with it. we shall see..

they are about 3 weeks of 12/12...will reduce light schedule after 7 weeks or so till I'm about 11 hours or just a bit less by harvest time.

20230509_125725.jpg
20230509_130017.jpg
20230509_130042.jpg
20230509_130425.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
smoking "bud" of a small Laos clone hit with Jamaican pollen, making Laos x Jamaican f1 seeds.
looking forward to see the result :smoker:

If you flower clones in small containers up to 2 liters, equatorials become very manageable indoors, growing to just about 4ft max.
This way you can make a lot of these seeds in a tent setting, with little effort except the increased watering intervals.

full

full

full

Latest posts

Latest posts