What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

west-eu

yea, I loved this smoke...

I'll be writing and posting a (much delayed) smoke report on this one in my thread the next day or so...

and thanks man!

cool man ... really think you've got something special there
is it the one we spoke about before ?

Koondense

Veteran
ACE - Panama x Bangi Haze

Pheno#1
picture.php

Cheers

Ignatz

Veteran
Malawi x Panama @ d 61.

picture.php

Just a snapshot, checking for harvest. DIY seed made '14.
I can understand why they offer this x at ace these days.

As always, plenty nice plants in this thread. :tiphat:

elanius

Veteran
Tom Hill Haze #18

Tom Hill Haze #18

This is one of the latest maturing specimens, flowered for almost 4 months. This plant has great vigor, good yield and more compact, yet fox-tailing buds with medium to big calyxes. She stretched like crazy and the buds were just such small flowers that i would never imagined she would ended up this way. The smell is sharp, citric and little bit sweet, with perfume notes. Similar taste to her, very nice! The high is one of my favorites, very clear, pleasant and enjoyable. Its all in the head and can be smoked all day. Even people that dont like to smoke weed are very happy with this one, she just elevates the senses, creates kind of dreamy reality and let you maintain the focus on daily tasks. I have not tested her ceiling yet, only smaller doses. The comedown is very soft, no crush at all.
Just a note to the relatively wider leafs, all the sativas i ever grown had wider leafs when grown from seed in indoor environment. So does this girl as she is the seedplant flowered out. The clones however have very narrow leafs, even indoor. I will take a pic soon to show the difference.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Corsaire

Veteran
Here's Panama'74, old stock beans (different phenos) @ 12/12 +95 (they deserve 2-3 more weeks) :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Germ rate is nice (+90%), no hermy, this could be an interesting strain to work... I made some seeds with a (JH x SSSDH) male... :)

herbgreen

Veteran
That's impressive Panama 1974

Is that the old reeferman ?

CBG at one time had a more tropical "panama red"

Ace panama is an inspiring creation but high way too dense for my taste....i would just rather wait the 95+ days

It would be cool if these things were back in the market

We have always been trying to get the sativa high into the indica plant structure for way to long....god bless the ones who have created do-able sativas for outdoor in N. latitudes

Anyway, maybe for some stuff just forget that get the real deal and create the greenhouse environment or indoor and re-create that tropical environment

We are in need of hawaiian, thai, panama red, highland mexican, and jamaican

The real ones....It is no picnic...but damn

Lucky for us they are here but the people that really hold the keys to this stuff probably dont want to have to answer a hunderd and one newbie questions about plant maturity, nutrients, inter-sex traits, light cycles, tall lanky plants, and airy buds that look "scraggley"

There just is no other way to get there....Im suspect of anything that isnt a little scraggley...It really is most likely not going to have that real sativa power and complexity without that full foxtail

Its a balance and if you can tip it a little to make plant good to finish early great but its a fine line

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When the buds look like wheat you are on the right track Corsaire. I am lucky enough to have a older Panama Red line now too.

The ACE line is fine but a bit modern, I have run it. Stringy and straggly 'buds' is what the old types look like for the most part.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Must Love Haze

Must Love Haze

That's what my match.com profile says......
picture.php

picture.php

Oh, speaking of Panama.....

picture.php

Yes I made a gazillion seeds and a bunch of crosses with it

picture.php

Its all about spending quality time with your ladies..
picture.php

herbgreen

Veteran
Vintage Cannabis photography

Vintage Cannabis photography

Here it is in all its former glory...

All of that stuff is Worlds apart from todays dispensocrap

Its miles away.......

And the only way to truely go back is Worldwide Leagalization

mainly us....we mess with the balance of the entire world apparently

Anyway, this is the best Vintage cannabis

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Good people are bringing some of it back god bless them !

Jamaica alone could provide tons and tons...just imagine that!

This documentary "Square Grouper"

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=square+grouper

They talk about the smuggling trade and how much weed came in from Jamaica And if it was a legit trade How easy is that...??? people are doing some really silly stuff This is not meant to be difficult or expensive or complicated...It really grows fast and huge!:biggrin:

And that would help so many countries that struggle...

Nepal, Thailand Laos Cambodia, Afghanistan, Mexico, pacific islands

Its a Global solution and thats global legalization!!! :ying:

herbgreen

Veteran
Hey You are Livin'it up!

It's photos like that of ace's panama that brought me to this site to begin with!

Sweet pistils Sweet buds...

And ace I think had a panama green isolated at one point...

they also had a tropical purple panama that was unique panama long flowering limited offer

Siever

Veteran
you can buy real Jamaican from U.S.C.. It's called Double Jamand costs about 22 euro for 10 seeds.

Siever

bestothebest

What can all the experienced people tell me abut trainwreck? It looks pretty sativa to me, what are your thoughts on the linage?

Samson4

Veteran
Been a while since I last posted. These pics seemed much better when I took them.

Guerreroberry x Kerala
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

elanius

Veteran
To Hill Haze

To Hill Haze

little bit out of context :D But some people were curious about wider leaf phenos in Tom Hill Haze selection. I was going to demonstrate the difference between the blade width of clone and mother plant. There is also big difference between plant grown outdoor and indoor. Always wider leafs indoor...

motherplant wider leafs
picture.php

clone very thin leafs
picture.php